1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Breast Implantation

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sumalynux, Apr 23, 2017.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Anyone did or know anyone who did Breast implantation..

Recently I met a lady in kids play area.. she became friend as both of take our toddlers to park daily evening..

She said she is going India next month and is planning to do Breast implantation.

Was wondering if anyone has done that.. What is your views about doing it ? Is it limited for only celebrities and Rich people or anyone who feels need and afford do it..

PS: Even my Breast is sagging after child birth and becoming fat.. Am sure just thought of it or discussion about it makes raise eyebrows in and around my friends n relatives may be even my dh n parents/siblings

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

Middles class is the new rich. If it was a decade ago, this would come as a shock, but not now.
    People or more like middle class do some or the other cosmetic procedure in the US. Breast implantation is just $3000 where I live. If you can afford it and want to look good, why not ?
    My OB advertises skin tightening for post pregnancy belly for all her post pregnant patient. Of course insurance doesn't cover cosmetic procedures, it has to come out of pocket. It is cost effective to get these done in India.

If you are worried about eyebrow being raised and want to get anything done, don't tell anyone. Just go meet doctors in Inida and they will lay down the whole process and procedure to you. Pan out the childcare and recovery time. It's no big deal.
    Me cousin recently got an expensive chemical peel done before her marriage. Few of my friends in the US regularly use Botox. Nobody I know has done breast implants.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Nylaa, jmsd, momsky and 1 other person like this.
  3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Plenty of people of all classes are doing it. If you want to and can afford it go for it. No one needs to know. Just make sure you have a really good plastic surgeon. Insurance won't cover a penny though.

4. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

nakshatra1 and aswathyk like this.
  5. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Oh God..I also never consider it.

6. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

Implants are for smaller breasts,mammoplasty for sagging ones.

7. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Try to avoid unnecessary surgeries as they can lead to health issues.

8. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend,
    This is malathi, i saw ur msgs regarding saggy breasts and implantations,
    for regarding saggy breasts, there r excellent remedies available in ayurveda.
    u can give oil massages with bala aswagandhadhi tailam daily. these massages makes the breasts firm. for me it worked, and there r certain exercises also for that, u can search it in you tube.

malarice likes this.