October 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by jillcastle, Mar 2, 2017.

1. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

Hi all!!

Congratulations to all ladies in this thread!! I hope you all are doing good, out of first trimester blues and your little one is growing well.

I am first time mom and due in October. Just hit 13 week mark. By God's grace I don't have morning sickness, but I get tired very easily. Waking up throughout the night has become routine for me and no appetite too.

I have so many worries in my mind. Most worries are with how will I manage with new born with my husband support only. How will I find aaya for my newborn, etc.

I hope everything will turn out well and our team of two will be enough for our baby.

2. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

@imhappy

Welcome :)

Things will be in hand at right time.. dont worry too much ..

my new problem is vomiting is reduced its 2 - 3 in a day now..

but I go for pee in every 30 mins ( max) ..

Does anyone also face..

headache is also there.. I tie my head with cloth

3. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

@soraj, thank you! I too have to go to pee frequently but only at night. I think it is because of more blood circulation and also I have read that amount of blood during pregnancy is increased so must be true.

4. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

ok, for me its whole day n night .. in night may be after 2 hrs or so.. n i even I m unable to sleep properly ..

5. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

@soraj, pls do check with your doctor dear. I feel it is too much to have sickness in morning and restless night together.

My doctor is totally noncooperative. I have lower back pain since 3 weeks I told my doctor and she said it is nothing. I am not able to sit properly and also walking makes pain worse. I sit and walk with good posture and also take care when sleeping but still back pain. I am new in this city and haven't heard any good reviews for any doctor. All are strictly professional.

6. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

I m so tired too.. My doc too not giving any strong medicines for vomiting..
    but now its bearable for me..
    Started full time office from last week..
    have u started Calcium/iron tabs?? I have started but kind of on and off.. not taking as prescribed..
    I m not taking any milk products .. i vomit whenever I smell..
    basically i m not taking any nutritious food at all.. I know and I cant help it .. Just going with the flow :(:(

7. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

@soraj, do what you feel works and eat what you like. I hv food aversion only for very oily or sweet food. Cannot bear sight of icecream or any frying. But i love pakoras of besan, but to hot here to eat that oily.

I cook daily. Yup doc has given me cal and iron tabs sometimes I forget but DH reminds me. Also protein powder as I m vegetarian. Protein powder helped my leg pain.

8. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

Can u tell me name of protein powder ??

9. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

"Pro pl for pregnant and lactating mothers".

Do you like orange juice? I make it daily in morning, reduces tiredness and energizes me till noon.

10. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

Yes , I started juices from last 1 - 2 days.. mausambi+orange mix as of now..

Thanks for the name.. I will check it too.. as i m also vegetarian ..

do u mix it with milk or water..

m still not comfortable with milk and milk products..