Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mawa

Mawa New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    I am married on 6th may 2009.
    My DOB :
    22nd may 1984, visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh
    Husband DOB:
    25th feb 1980, Hyderabad,Telangana

My daughter :
    08th sep 2012, Usa

We are sincerely trying for second kid. I had miscarriage in 2016. When will I conceive ?
    I have tried a lot to land in a software job. That too didn't work out. Please let me know when I will get a job. Waiting for your reply sir..

Thanks in advance sir...

Mawa

2. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Have been going through tough times with my Father's health since Oct 2016. He met with an accident, went through head surgeries, was healing good until Dec, then again everything went down since January. He is just alive, bedridden, brain is not responding. He was an healthy person otherwise before the accident, no health conditions, after the accident only brain is the problem.

I don't know much of his birth details. All I know are the following details:
    Rasi - Thulaam
    Tamil month of birth - Chithirai
    Place of birth - Venthanpatti / Vegupatti in Pudukottai district

Here's my birth details:
    Place of birth - Chennai
    DOB - 2nd November 1974
    Star - Rohini
    Rasi - Rishabam

Who among the both of us is running a bad time that is keeping my father in this condition? Do you see my father getting any better? Or will he be going thro' this till he takes the heavenly abode?

Are there any simple parigaram like worship any particular God? That will relieve him of the troubles he is going thro'. To be frank, I have not been able to pray to the Almighty seeing what my Father is going thro'.

3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Hope you are well and may the lord bless you always.
    As for the last 1 year, my spouse getting parted and refusing for any kind of attachment again no matter how hard I tried to work out things. I have almost losing myself thinking and trying to improve the relationship. It is only me trying and my spouse trying hard not to stay in the marriage. It is so depressing to be in this position. Is there any hope in my marriage to work out? What is my spouse rasi palan for this year?Kindly advise when would be the relationship between me & my spouse will be better. Is there any pariharam that I could do to ensure this marriage stays. Please help. Thank you.

My details :
    DOB: 01/09/1976
    Time:11.15am
    Place : Perak, Malaysia

My spouse:
    DOB:20/6/1976
    Time:11.42pm
    Place; KL, malaysia

4. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Respected sir
    We are planing to have second child but I had two miscarriage please tell what is wrong also we recently had some loss

Sonia
    DoB 15-12-1983
    Time 7:45am Rajpura Punjab

Husband
    Himanshu
    DoB 18-8-1982
    Time 8:05 am Rajpura Punjab

Waiting for reply
    Thanks

5. MouliShankar

MouliShankar New IL'ite

Dear Sir, Please reply me when u r free sir, sincerely waiting for your reply.

6. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you are well. I am furnishing my Husband and my birth details. Can you take a look at our charts and please answer my questions.

My husband details:
    Date of Birth: April 1 1972
    Time of Birth: 12:15 Noon
    Place of Birth: Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh India

My details:
    Date of Birth: September 16 1980
    Time of Birth: 3:55 Pm
    Place of Birth: Alleppey, Kerala, India

1. My Husband was in a good job here in the USA, but suddenly got laid off a couple of months back, but fortunately, and god's grace he managed to get another project and working in a different location. My first question is,we are here in the USA for the last 11 years but still we are yet to get our green card/Permanent residency here. when will we get our green card?
    2. we want to settle down in a place by buying a home here in the USA. what would be good time for that?
    3. we have a six year old daughter. Do we have a chance for another baby? If yes what is the good/right time for that?

Many thanks for your reply sir.

7. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am furnishing my Husband's and my birth details. Can you please look in to our charts and help me with the below questions.

1. Currently I am facing issues in my job and in the risk of losing the job, could you please let me know how will be my career? when I can change the job?
    2. My husband lost his job 3 years back and financially situation is not good. As told by you earlier, time for present this not good for him to get a job, could you please let me know when this situation will solve and when he ll get the job
    3. Is there any chance for us to get settled in onsite.

My details:
    Name: Sukanya
    DOB: 4-jun-1989
    Time: 6.45 PM
    place: Hosur.

My husband details:
    Name: Sunil
    DOB: 13-jun-1988
    Time: 6.30 PM
    place: Hosur.

Regards,
    Sukanya

8. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Hi sir please help me , I completed my ug BE CSE in 2014 sir but still jobless am trying for jobs in IT field sir my only question is will I get job in this field itself...... I got a call from a company in Feb sir but still am not getting the call letter....Will I get job in IT or change the profession.....if so when....Thank you sir...
    Place :salem
    Time:9am
    Dob:28.06.93

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  9. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I have furnished below my husband details. Sir, please tell me about his career. When will he get new job. Is there any chance for promotion. He is searching for long time...
    Name- rajkumar.v. / 07.03.1975 / 11:20 am / chennai.

Regards.

10. Priraj

Priraj New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Back in december i had inquired about second baby. Your reply is quoted here. With God's grace i concieved in January . Unfortunately at 11 weeks i miscarried. I would like to know
    1) when will i have my second child?
    2) we are looking to buy a house since long time. In the past we finalised a house also but some problem came up and we had to give up purchasing. The same has again happened now. When will we buy a house of our own?
    Why are things happening halfway and then dont materialise? What puja or remedies can be done here?

Your guidance is really needed and very much appreciated.
    Thank you
    Priraj