Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Quote: As per both the charts, the purchase of an immovable property is highly supportive. The period between July to October, 2017 is supportive for acquiring any property and if sincere efforts are made, there are good chances of acquiring the property of your choice.

Thanks for the reply sir. I almost forgot I posted a question after I checked for couple of days.

So I will buy the property in CA ?

2. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

3. QWERTY123Muddan

QWERTY123Muddan New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

As you said there is chance of premarital relationship, I have one. There are lot many difficulties in getting married to that person and I want to marry that person. we are trying to face all the problems but other problems comes in when we solve one. Please let me know will this problem will get solved and will I marry to that person. Is it written in my fate? I'm more worried about it . I'm not able to concentrate on my carrier as well because of this issue. Problems are getting increased day by day.

As per your suggestion im visiting durga temple on every Fridays:)

Thanks in advance sir for your kind reply.

4. bestrong

bestrong Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

Namaskaram. I had earlier reached out to you on progeny and by god's grace am blessed with a baby now. I am planning to join back work after my maternity leave in another two months. However i am not very happy with the work that I am currently having.

1. How is my career front? Is there any change of job on cards?

2. How are things financially for me?

Looking forward to your reply

Dob: 30-sep-1982
    Tob: 2:45 pm ( afternoon)
    Pob: chennai

Thank you

5. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Namaskar Sir,

Details are :

Name : Sumit Sharma
    1) Date of Birth : 18-05-1990
    2) Time of Birth : 04:00 pm
    3) Place of Birth : Faridabad, Haryana, India

Sir , someone has created a doubt of two marriages in the horoscope related to above details. Please confirm if it is true ?

If yes, what could be the remedies to avoid second marriage.

6. malarmouli

malarmouli New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My husband resigned his job on Feb 2016 due to some issues and searching for suitable job for more than a year now. We are expecting our baby in may 2017.
    When he can get his job and why are we suffering for more than a year. We sold our car and moved to small house. He is totally frustrated about life and I am afraid he would choose any wrong decision.

Please let us know what is happening now and the pariharams to do to resolve the issues. How our baby's time will be?
    Providing both of our dob n time

Name: Moulisankar
    dob: 21st October 1984
    time: 7.50 pm
    place: Salem

Name: Malarvizhu
    dob: 5th March 1985
    time: 10.02 pm
    place: Kanjeepuram
    Awaiting ur reply eagerly

7. naturalkind

naturalkind Senior IL'ite

This is female id and details were for my husband. Sorry for the confusion.
    Thank you so much for your answer. I will surely ask my husband to do the Archana.

8. jananirajan

jananirajan Junior IL'ite

Respected Swamiji,
    Happy Tamil New Year !!
    As per your advice , I'm reposting my request, kindly give your valuable prediction...
    Thank you in advance Swamiji

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  9. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Pragaspathy said:
    Hi,

The time between October, 2017 and Sept 2018 is supportive for getting married.

You were running the unfavourable period of Rahu Dasa and Jupiter Bhukti until 17.3.2017, which were in 6th and 8th from each other. At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Saturn. Rahu is well placed inthe sign of Taurus, which is extremely good and Saturn is placed in its sign of exaltation, which is also extremely good; but the dasa lord Rahu and Saturn are in 6th and 8th from each other, which is not good. Also, generally, the dasa of Rahu/Saturn or SAturn/Rahu will usually give adverse results only. Hence, much beneficial results cannot be expected and this period will be operative until 21.01.2020. Hence, as far as seeking the profession is concerned, you may try to get settled in the available post and then try for change at the conenient time, which will be good for you.

Regards

10. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Reposting with previous reply
    Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for predicting the time, I have a major concern, I haven't been successful in finding life partner since I stay abroad and facing difficulties. And finding someone online seems a bad idea and lot of fraud families I encountered last yr few yrs that I am unable to trust people.

Could you please advice where (how) and when I'll be able to find partner soon ? Will I have (Arranged or Love inter caste/religion)marriage ? Please suggests some remedies, overcome this delay and find partner soon?

Also, I sometimes have negative emotions or quarrels with family members and not many friends in foreign country. Any remedies?

Also, can you explain since both planets are in Good Sign,but in 6th-8th position what can be expected?

Regards,
    Aries