1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sagged Skin Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by SaiNiharika, Apr 13, 2017.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I turned to 36 this march. I found lot of changes in my face. My face lokking dull and dry. I am looking like old woman. Skin on face lloks not healthy and sagged I bought ponds while beauty cream and using that now. Can any one please tell me remedies how to tight the skin on face and looks younger and frresh. Mine is dry-Normal skin. Please suggest me. I am working women daily i have to face polluted environment. Also tell me the diest for 36 yrs women
    Thanks in Advance

2. shreeshree

shreeshree Senior IL'ite

I got the below recipe from www.stylecraze.com

You Will Need
    • 1/2 ripe banana
    • 1 teaspoon olive oil
    • 1 teaspoon honey
    What You Have To Do
    1. Peel and mash the banana so that no lumps remain. Add honey and olive oil and mix well.
    2. Apply the paste all over your face and neck.
    3. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
    4. Do a final rinse with cool water to close your pores.
    How Often You Should Do This
    Use this mask once or twice a week.

I tried this recipe.its good.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  3. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Thank You, tip is easy and simple . Please most all tips you know regarding younger look

4. shreeshree

shreeshree Senior IL'ite

5. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Please try this:

3 tbs Gram Flour + juice of half lemon+ 1/4 tbs turmeric powder(I never used because I have allergy with Turmeric but its gud)+ 1 tbs coconut oil + 5 drops rose water(optional)+water if required.
    You can use milk or curd instead of excess water(I am not tried...I used curd with lemon juice / milk for daily clean up).
    Mix well and Apply.
    Wait to dry (about 30 minutes)and massage in circular motion using fingertips (avoid if you have a sensitive skin ).Wash well using cold water.

apply moisturizing cream.

Try this 3 or 4 times a week.You will get gud result.

I am using this every week. I got very nice result. Please try and review your result.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Sangeeta85 and Babyhope86 like this.
  6. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Niharika,

Instead of ponds white beauty cream, why dont you try ponds age miracle cream or any other such creams like Olay 7 effects etc. You get both day and night creams. Always cleanse your face at night after work with a good cleanser and apply a night cream/serum before going to sleep. Never sleep with your make up on. Sunscreen and moisturiser are a must before stepping out. Apart from these, try the home remedies suggested by other ILites.

Eat a well balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates. Avoid oily food and junk.

7. SomyaPatel

SomyaPatel New IL'ite

Well! I think you must go with handmade herbal beauty products for your dry skin.The Woe Be Gone Handmade Natural Soap is best for your skin, as it is absolutely loaded with kokam butter, cocoa butter, and olive oil. This soap is suitable for dry, mature, or dehydrated skin.

8. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

VitC face wash and Vit C serum .Ponds olay and all these cosmetic brands are a sheer waste with no results.
    Use products recommended by the cosmetologist for your anti ageing concerns.