1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Lessons From My Divorce...

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Aarushi, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Aarushi when i saw this id i was wondering if it was our old aarushi here. I say welcome back in every sense of the word.

I loved clarity of your thoughts. The being in the moment was something my dh told my dd when used to try capturing moments all the time. She has been into photography for long. Recently we were at a beautiful location and she says the scene may be captured for eternity but the joy of sharing the moment with my parents would not be. Let me enjoy the moment to the fullest. The reason i had to share it is the message has been understood by her and i realised the same only when i was reading your post. Simple thing brought a smile. Thank you.

Thanks for being back and sharing this with us. Live everymoment. Kal kisne dekha..

God bless. Loads of strength and loads of health and happiness your way.

SCA and Aarushi like this.
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Op,
    Your post had brightened my morning..very inspiring post..huggss to you...Your kids are lucky to have life tenacious mother...may god give your all strength..

Aarushi likes this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Am speechless. You are truly an inspiration.

Aarushi likes this.
  5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Laks09! I have been delving in Buddhism for the last 2-3 years and it has helped me greatly in letting go of my anger and upset. It has taken me a long time but having imbibed this philosophy more and more in my life, I now mostly have compassion for my ex. Because if I behaved like him, I would not have been able to live with myself or sleep at night. “When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help. That's the message he is sending.”

kavya007, rossie, jskls and 5 others like this.
  6. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Aww...Thank you so much Shanvy...for your loving welcome!!! ((hugs)) It does indeed feel as if I have come home after a long trip in the sahara desert...:) Glad my mindfulness story made sense to you and you could relate it with a family moment!! You are right, kal kisne dekha hai. Akhir Zindagi badi honi chahiye babu moshai, lambi nahi...:))

SCA, Rajijb and Shanvy like this.
  7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Wow!!!
    Possibly the most inspiring life story I have read on indus ladies.
    You are the definition of courage lady .
    I had a false health scare few days back that left me numb in body and mind.....you battled such huge real monsters and emerged a winner.
    Your daughters are blessed to have a life long inspiration in you.
    Best wishes to you and your girls.

I wish this thread would be made into a sticky thread.It will bring hope to many in times to come.

pinkydarling and Aarushi like this.
  8. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aarushi,

welcome back to the community. Thanks @Shanvy for bringing me here.
    whoa! what an inspiring life lessons... It made me sit back and think for quiet some time after reading your post, such strong and influencing words and kudos to the strong lady.
    Yours is a story am going to tell my daughters, want them to read and get inspired with such courageous lady.
    My best wishes to you and your daughters, may all best things happen for you and your loved ones.:thumbup:

Shanvy and Aarushi like this.
  9. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the welcome Laxmi!! ((hugs))...I'm so touched that my words had such an impact on you!! I used to write a blog during my treatment...maybe I can share some of my thoughts from then over here.

Laxmi and yellowmango like this.
  10. KavithaSuresh

KavithaSuresh New IL'ite

Thank you for sharing your story .. Way to go!! Take care .. Things will surely sort out by themselves.