1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Lessons From My Divorce...

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Aarushi, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

You made me smile with your sweet note...:) ((hugs))

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Aarushi dear congratulations for being nominated. Hats of to your courage. Dont worry you will be ok, I know some friends who are living after having breast cancer. God bless you and lessen your pain and show you the right path

Aarushi likes this.
  3. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your sweet words!! Thank you also for telling me about the nomination! I had no idea. In fact I came back to IL today after a few years gap and am still finding my way around. I am so happily surprised and touched that my very first post has been nominated. Super awesome way to end my day today...:)

4. latharamesh1964

latharamesh1964 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aarushi,

Great writing indeed. I could easily visualize your body & mind in sync at all circumstances. God has given you two angels ! what else you need, they will be your source of strength and keep creating the moments for you to live your life full. A long way to go - a great fulfilled life !!. God bless you with loads & loads of happiness & cheer throughout. Continue your journey with the same spirit. Hugs to you.

Best wishes in all your endeavours !! Take Care.

Latha Ramesh

iyerviji and Aarushi like this.
  5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your kind words Latha!!

6. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

It is one of the best inspirational post I have read in a while on this forum and Thank you for posting your real life struggle to us so that we young ladies can be enlightened:angel::angel::angel::angel: by such stories and I just fell in love with your post :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
    Dear Hats off:worship2::worship2: to your courage that you have shown and showed us that you can get out from any hardship if you have a strong willpower and courage to stand on your point and it is a very inspirational life story to all those women who feel down when going through any hardship from this they can see how great a life if you just take a small step to change your view point.

Aarushi likes this.
  7. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

I am so glad you liked it AngelNow and can find a nugget of inspiration in what I wrote. You touch my heart with your sweet words!

AngelNew likes this.
  8. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    It is just that being a wife of a lawyer i always hear all negative comments so when such great inspirational stories come i feel very happy

Aarushi likes this.
  9. Angelica28

Angelica28 Junior IL'ite

Hats off to your courage, wisdom and will power.
    Words fall too short to say anything. You did things in crucial period that people not dare to do during normal days.
    Such an inspiration

Aarushi likes this.
  10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Aarushi,
    You bring so many things into perspective with your wise words. Your post exudes your positive outlook to life.
    I'm not sure how you let go of the bitterness after such a long and abusive relationship but you give me a lot to ponder about. Even Finding the strength to stand up for yourself while fighting a terminal illness is commendable. I wouldn't have had it in me.

Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you all the happiness in the world. May you live a long and happy life!

vidhyalakshmid likes this.