1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

He Just Drives Me Crazy ,still I'm Crazy About Him.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BhairuSwe, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BhairuSwe

BhairuSwe New IL'ite

Growing up with a of elder cousin sisters and lots of younger sisters is an awesome experience. But there were times when I wished I had a brother, where I could see a boy growing up, see him doing the most naughtiest things. Well my wish got fulfilled but in a different way. Well I never had my own young brother . I grew with my awesome younger sister. I grew up from being a daughter to a wife , from being a wife to being a mother.
    My son, Bhairava is my dream come true.
    I wished for naughty but I got the naughtiest.
    Ever since he came to my arms my life has been through a big roller coaster. The ups and even the downs makes me smile later. He has such a charm ,you see.
    He barely slept in his first three months of life , and still managed to scream his lungs off. I sometimes cried wondering ,where does this tiny bundle get his energy from? Whenever he was asleep I wanted him to wake up.
    After his fourth month his gummy smiles was strong enough to make me run a marathon despite being sleep deprived for days together. As I mentioned earlier, he is a charmer.
    By his sixth month his true colors came out. The happy baby he was. He loves people around him. He made strangers our friends. With him in my arms I felt so powerful . the moment he is ill ,my days would be gloomy until he is back a bang
    By eleventh month my man is busy taking tiny steps. Now he is one plus .
    My little bahubali can pull out any chairs , table and try to climb on out LED TV:fearscream: I would rush screaming to him. But he would giggle seeing me running towards him
    No matter what stunt he pulls, no matter how mad I get he just manages to melt me by giving his toothy grin. He calls me ' Amma Thetha. Dude my name is Swetha , but I love the way you make it sound.
    I feel so happy when he calls me Thetha, It makes me feel cherished, a deep sense of belonging falls upon me . He makes me run around to just get a spoonful of food in his mouth . Just to throw up so that his granny feeds him. good for granny , not so good for me(I get mad when he does this:BangHead:) I try to stay away from him till I cool down. But my trickster just finds a way to make me smile. Even whilst I'm typing this I am chuckling just thinking about all the antiques my son does.

Some one said love is not easy. I salute that genius.
    Bhairu,The guy who make me crazy about him.

akbanupriya, SunPa, GoneGirl and 13 others like this.

2. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Dear Swetha,

Very nice snippet. I smiled all along as I read through it. Your every word depicts how much you adore your little one and the bliss you are in as a Mother! Looks like your Son is a Little Krishna charming everyone around him!
    Also, you have given him a wonderful name.
    Being a mother is a blessing, enjoy your days with your toddler!

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

I initially opened this post with trepedition...thinking it must be a post from someone in a problematic love/hate relationship or marriage. I obviously judged too soon by the title of the thread.

Nice to see you so happy and enjoying motherhood.

SunPa likes this.
  4. TDR

TDR Bronze IL'ite

Dear swetha,

Nice reading your snippet. I could very well relate with you.
    before even I could realise myself i lost my father, no siblings. it was only me and my mom all the time. so the arrival of my son made me to have the very same feeling. he too is just 1.5. :)

Rajeni likes this.
  5. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

My work demands me to leave home at 5:30am. I am reading this post while am sitting in the train. All I can say is you made my day. Can't get enough of my son. He's by far the naughtiest boy in the family. I lose it with him when am tired. But the way he smiles at me while am scolding him is priceless. When I try and feed him foods that he hates, he looks into my eyes and says,"Amma, . You are very beautiful." He knows that those words make me laugh and I can't be strict longer

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    SunPa, Krashi and Physician like this.