Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As per both the charts, the purchase of an immovable property is highly supportive. The period between July to October, 2017 is supportive for acquiring any property and if sincere efforts are made, there are good chances of acquiring the property of your choice.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time from July, 2017 is supportive progeny as per both the charts and you may make sincere attempts with trust and belief, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your daughter will have good education since in the chart, the 5th house is aspected by Jupiter, which is extremely good for success in higher education and it is too early to study anything else like career and other things in her life.

She has been blessed with good Budha Aditya Yoga; Dharma Karmathipathi Yoga, Lakshmi Yoga, Gaja Kesai Yoga etc., which is extremely good for upliftment in her life.

In as much as the 8th lord is placed in the 8th house, it will give good longevity.

Reards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I have since made a detailed study of your sister and also also your sister husband charts.

The progeny has to be seen from the 5th house and its lord and also the Puthraharaja Jupiter. In the case of female natives, it has to be seen from the 9th house.

Any affliction to any of these shall normally delay the progeny; but also deny the progeny

Based on the birth details given by you, your sister belongs to Leo Ascdt and her 5th house is occupied by the 12th lord Moon and aspected by Ketu and the 5th lord Jupiter is placed in the 3rd house and aspected by the Saturn and Rahu, which will normally delay the progeny.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Aries, owned by Mars, who is exalted and occupied by the debilitated Saturn; however, the 9th house is aspected by Jupiter, which is good and promises for progeny.

The puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by SAturn and also Rahu, which is not good.

Thus, due to the affliction of the 5th house, and its lord and 9th house and also the Puthrahara Jupiter, the progeny has been delayed but this is not the case of denial.

While coming to her husband chart, who happens to be Libra native, the 5th house is occupied the 6th lord Jupiter and the 5th lord Saturn has moved to be 4th house, i.e, 12th to the 5th house, which is not good; but afflicted by Ketu and Rahu and also Mars. The Puthrahara Jupiter is also aspected by Mars.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupie dby the house lord Saturn and afflicted by the Ketu and Rahu and also Mars, which is not good.

The 5th lord Moon is placed in the 6th house and the SAturn is placed in its sign of debilitation and afflcited by the Rahu and Ketu.

Thus, the chart indicates there are chances for not only delay; but may be denial.

In such cases, the Astrology guides to work out the Beeja Sphutam of the boy and the Kshetra Sphutam of the girl to confirm the progeny whether it is in natural way or by medical treatment or denial of progeny.

While doing so, the chart of your sister shows that she is capable of giving birth of the child in a natural way; provided the transit planets are supportive; but in the case of your sister's husband chart, the chart is not much promising for the birth the birth of the child, including by medical treatment.

Hence, I am of the view, that in as much as the chart of your sister's husband is not much promising for progeny, I doubt whether your sister may be able to conceive even through medical assistance.

This analysis has been done based on the birth details given by you.

Regards

(KS : 03.20.32 / BS : 353.19)

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time from Oct 2017 to Sept 2017 is supportive for progeny.

Hence you may try from middle of October, 2017, with much trust and belief, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards

xclancy likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

HI,

As per your chart, the Saturn, the significator of service is followed by Rahu and Mars, which means that you will find difficult in getting either employed or re-employed and it may be difficult to re-employed. In such cases, one should not resign the post and think more than twice before resigning.

At present, either the running dasa or the transit are much supportive for getting employed. Hence, you may try to get settled with the available job and try for change after some time, when the transit planets are much favourable.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

Whatever I had given the period, it was based on his birth chart; but very glad to know that he has got a transfer. Have trust and belief with the Almighty and everything will go on well.

Regards

8. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a ton sir. I was eagerly waiting for your reply. May God bless u. ☺

9. aneesha02

aneesha02 New IL'ite

[/QUOTE]
    Thank you so much guruji..
    I will surely follow which u have mentioned..
    And I'll wait till September..
    Regards..

10. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Respected sir
    We are planing to have second child but I had two miscarriage please tell what is wrong also we recently had some loss

Sonia
    DoB 15-12-1983
    Time 7:45 Rajpura Punjab

Husband
    Himanshu
    DoB 18-8-1982
    Time 8:05 Rajpura Punjab

Waiting for reply
    Thanks