Finest Posts - March 2017 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Husseini

When you provide a link that works, more ILs will read the thread you nominate and therefore, kindly copy and paste the link to the thread you nominate in future.

Thank you for nominating @Scorpio707's thread Ingenious Dream.... Dreams sometimes tell the passion of some and also worries of others. It is interesting how @Scorpio707 dreamed (drempt) of her rushing into an active earthquake to retrieve her mobile phone. I have already responded to her in her thread itself.

Viswa

Scorpio707 likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

@iyerviji (Vijiakka),

Thank you for nominating @LakshmiKMBhat's thread Memory. As I mentioned in the thread, memory only allows us to recognize time. Memory plays a prominent role in everyone's life. Many talk about the analytical part of the brain to emphasize the importance of how the left hemisphere plays an important role in influencing our decisions in life through its analytical skills. One factor we should remember is that it is memory that stores data in a systematic manner and any strong impression we create in this memory has subtle impact in our subconscious mind. We can change our life by changing the will power we have on some important thoughts.

Viswa

iyerviji likes this.
  3. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Husseini,

Thank you for the nomination. Appreciate it.

Husseini and Srama like this.
  4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Srama likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

6. Viswamitra

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

Thank you for nominating @Srama's thread Magic! to FP section.

True passion comes from giving 100% of our effort with great love for what we do with selflessness and no expectations. This becomes meditation in action. Happiness is a byproduct that evolves automatically. When one wakes up jumping from the bed to look forward to the day's work, the life can be considered as fulfilling.

@Srama gave this lesson in a nice abstract form, my dull mind took so much time to understand :thinking: and react quickly. It looks like people like me needs a subject line to understand such great abstract writings.

Viswa

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

Thank you for your words. I am not surprised that you felt this was abstract. I tried and concluded with a "How else would one explain magic?" and put the snippet out anyways. There are many things we feel but cannot explain. I get into those moments often, wanting to explain in black and white but unable to. Yet those moments make it all worth it for me. Thank you for your words.

8. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

I just read Magic by Srama. Loved it.If it is permitted I would like to nominate her. I have already made two nominations. Thank you very much. Lakshmi
    Magic!

Srama likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

LakshmiKMBhat likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

@LakshmiKMBhat:

Thank you for nominating @Srama's thread Magic!. As you know, this has already been nominated by @jayasala42. You are allowed to nominate up to 4 threads each month and I am glad you are catching up nominating threads.

We look forward to your nominations every month.

Viswa

LakshmiKMBhat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.