Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thanks @hoping4amiracle. I ll leave it up to doc to decide on it. Thanks for clearing my head.monday is my next scan and blood test. Keep me in ur prayers.

2. wish4miracle

Hi @Vasumathy,
    My doc did a scan and blood test on my day 2 and prescribed injections till day 6. Till day7 there is no regular scan. Hope everything goes fine by then. Please pray for all of us. Thanks.

vanicha likes this.
  3. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

@Sags All the best. Relax. Everything would be fine.

An update from my end.
    After a discussion with the doctor we have decided to go for FET in May 2017.
    In the interim the doctor has prescribed some medicines and asked me to have healthy diet and lifestyle . Fingers crossed hoping for the best.
    Any suggestions from you gals would be helpful.

Vasumathy, vanicha and Sags like this.
  4. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Thank you @sunnysideup.

All the best for FET in May. Meantime as @jillcastle suggested previously you can add avocado in your diet. Exercise helps in relieving stress . I even started taking brazil nuts and pom juice . Knowledge Purely from internet . Not sure how all these helps. Sticky baby dust to you.

vanicha likes this.
  5. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

6. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Sags and vanicha like this.
  7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I have no idea about the first query. Cyst size decides about its effect with ivf. Some doctors prefers to cure it before ivf and some might leave it if it's of smaller size. Discuss with your doc and take up the best course for you.

Hope your doc performs regular scan from day 7 onwards. Scan will guide them for collection of decent number if eggs.. All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

8. wish4miracle

Hi @Vasumathy, they do regular scans from day7. How many no of follicles are considered good for successful ivf? I know it's all about quality but I just want to know the number that they usually retrieve. I read it in another forum that they got more than 15follicles. Is it really possible no?

9. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Yes they can, and success really doesn't depend on it at all.. Some can have 18,15 retrieved.. In my case just 3 and got success.. One of my Frnd had 6 reteieved and got positive..Another had 16 retrieved and negative. But she has frozen ones for FET.. It will depend on the dosage,protocol used etc.. Since u have normal AMH and all..14+ can be reteived and will have frozen embies.. So number absolutely doesn't matter

wish4miracle likes this.
  10. Chandrasuji

Chandrasuji New IL'ite

Hello friends

I am 26. I just completed one year of marriage recently but in the mean time once I missed my period, I was excited but in a weeks time had severe pelvic And back pain started for me. When I went in the emergency they diagnosed with one 7cm uterine fibroid outside the wall of uterus. I was adviced to get it removed by laparoscopic myomectomy to avoid problems in getting conceived. So I had a lap surgery done in November, doctor advised to start trying after 4 months and then once the time got over we started to have little time together to start planning for family. But to be frank we had intercourse once but as it was after a big gap so we turned on easily and he ejaculated fully outside the vaginal opening that is fully on the clitorius while rubbing on me even before penetration. We did not take it seriously as that was like one week before my expected period so we were thinking of trying in the next ovulation. Thing is I missed my periods. 10 days late. Sometimes I feel like am about to get it but there is only discharge (no spotting) little cramps are there sometimes. Is therea possibility that I can be pregnant? He dint ejaculate inside vagina. Anybody had similar experience and got pregnant. Pls help me. Last month I was doing walking and treadmill daily. Started prenatal vitamins last month. Can either of this be a reason for delay? Really stressed out thinking. It's hard to doubt or believe this is pregnancy

vanicha likes this.