1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

curiousgals78 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Deepu04 likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 30

Every one was walking in single row. Adish- Anushka went ahead. Few other trekkers were little behind. As Parineeta was walking carefully from narrow way, she noticed monkey coming from few feet’s & scared. She couldn’t decide whether to run or stood there. Hastily she moved ahead to walk.

There was a narrow slope which made her unable to walk ahead & she lost her balance. She was about to hit the rocky wall of the fort & that moment a two strong hands from behind clutched her shoulders.

The monkey ran ahead to a one end. Parineeta’s throat was dried up. She turned back only to see Vedant behind her. Vedant noticed some trekkers coming from behind. He made her stand aside & told her to have water first.

Parineeta gulped the water & wiped her face with a napkin. She felt better then. She felt light with his firm yet supportive touch.

“So, you have friends here too?” Vedant laughed.

“I was so scared & you’re pulling my leg?” She smiled after completion of sentence.

“Then what? You were so desperate to meet them. “

“Vedant please, I am already scared. “

“OK, let’s go now. Our love birds will be waiting for us.”

Parineeta nodded & moved ahead to go down but couldn’t dare as her legs were still shivering. She gave a helpless look to Vedant.

Vedant noticed she is still scared to walk. He went ahead & gestured her to come. Parineeta slowly walked & got down.

After half hour all gathered at starting point. They were taken to a small row house where lunch was arranged. Everyone was super hungry & finished lunch within half hour.

Post lunch they relaxed there, some went to have walk outside lawn.

Anushka & Parineeta sat down under the bench of mango tree. Anushka was excited & talked happily while Parineeta listened to her. Suddenly Anushka popped the question” Pari you didn’t tell me that Vedant & you know each other?”

Parineeta wasn’t expected that question. Oh did she noticed Vedant hold me when I was about to fall? “Yeah Anu, I didn’t find the time to tell you that. When you were admitted he was present with Adish. “

An: actually Adish later told me but I completely forgot that.

P: Anu one more thing I didn’t tell you , I mean we are meeting after a long time & at new branch work load is also more.

A: What is that dear?

Pari then narrated Vedant again met her during Nasik conference & how he saved her from flirt Mayur. She too commented that Adish is lucky to have such a wonderful friend.

Anushka's face shone with her words. “You are right Pari. Adish too had gone same pain as mine in past. I came to know this from Vedant only.

Parineeta got another shock. Did he tell that I told Adish about Rohit? She asked within. ” What are saying Anu? What else he said?” She was now perplexed.

“Yes, dear. He further said that upon his request Adish agreed for this marriage. So far my life is still same as earlier. We are still same as we were before marriage.”

Parineeta took chance. “But I don’t think so, for me it seems everything is changed?”

Anushka gave her puzzled look. Parineeta hold her palm,” Anushka you both were destinated to come together. I feel rather I am sure that you have fallen for him.”

Anushka wasn’t preparing for this shock.” No Pari, it would be too early to say that. Let me first understand what he thinks.

P: That’s a good idea.

Anushaka heard Adish calling her. Parineeta said” Go madam, your dear hubby is calling you.”

Anushka blushed & giving her a fake angry stare, started walking.

Parineeta kept looking at her. Many questions raised in her mind. What happening. Anushka has fallen for Adish. Mom- Dad are too trying to reduce distance between them but resisting themselves because of me. Why should I be constraint to them? I told Adish about Anushka’s past. Then Vedant also shared Adish’s past to Anushka. By god’s grace its result is so good. Vedant’s motive is so pure behind this!

She remembered their first meeting where they bumped each other, how he protected her from Mayur & morning from falling. Unknowingly she touched her shoulders & glance towards Vedant who was chitchatting with Shounak.

Suddenly an ecstatic shiver gone through her whole body, she withdrew her gaze from him tried to enjoy the greenery.

It was 5.30 pm. A hot ginger tea made refreshed all the trekkers. Captain took a group photo. Parineeta & Anushka purchased Lonavala chikki & home made honey sold by villagers.

Their return journey started. This time Adish & Vedant sat together so as Anushka & Pari. Today’s workout made everyone doze off in no time.

Their bus reached to Pune. Parineeta got down in middle way close to her place. She took everyone’s leave. When she got down to see Vedant he waved her. She responded him with a smile.

To be continued............ :wave:

Bhoonzee, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 9 others like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

A pleasant episode dear ....like it!
    --PS

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Great Progress Leena! Love ❤️ is in the air

6. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Udya sunday ahe so I will also take rest with the trekkers:grinning:

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Nice update Leenam. So people tend to understand each other and slowly coming to a comfort Zone. I am gald to share that all your stories has good dramatic feel and with positive happenings. Wish you give us more such stories. Awaiting for next part...:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Leena Ji, superb & cool update. But you freeze at wrong place and you don't unfreeze us for long time. :( I am angry :hearteyes:

Thanks for such cool and happy update. Waiting to know what happens next. Try frequent updates na madam Ji. We miss A2 :banana::tonguewink: Keep rocking. what next what next wat next :grinning::grinning:

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice to catch up with the story after a long time. Nice going..... ☺

10. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Leena Where are you ?? no post since long....