1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Engage A Workaholic Husband To Have Some Intimacy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by AngelNew, Feb 10, 2017.

1. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Dear this the best response I got and I will try my level best to implement this in my life :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

aswathyk and pinky2cute like this.
  2. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Dear it is just the reversal of our situation well mine PIL and my family know each other from a long time so it is all okk for me also and when you have ILs who are over 65 years it is excpected that they will nag you so as a family it is all good and as personal life it is all rocky

3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

My pleasure dear. I will be happy if this helps you to get close to your dh.
    Also try making a dish he likes once in a while to surprize him and feed it with your own hands.
    Sudenly, just cup his face and look lovingly at his eyes with a smile and then just leave from there. Let him feel that spark and let that spark ignite the intimacy in his mind... slowly he will come behind you wanting more.
    Before sleeping, kiss him goodnight with a smile and hug him and sleep. Intermittently keep saying how lucky you are to be a wife of such a hardworking lawyer. Tell him you will always support his career and in everything he does in life.

4. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Thanks to all Ladies to those have given me such great suggestion that I am sure will help me so I am closing this thread as it has gone for too long and I will greatful to you all for making my marriage a sucesfull one