Overweight And Iui

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sethupanda, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

yeah started dear... Got AF on last friday.. so started taking treatment...This is my first IUI...
    will hope for the best:)

2. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Really? I am somehow not sure if weight is the issue here. Its ok to be eat and lead a healthy life, but the doctor insisting that you lose weight even to start treatments is something that is really new to me.

3. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

All the very best dear :) :) Lots and lots of baby dust :angel:

4. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@sethupanda ...Thank u so much dear... How much kg have u lost? What diet nd exercise u r following?

5. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@sethupanda and @Jeevasaro - One of my good friend who is very overweight got success in her 1st iui.. Also,in my case I'm 10 KGS above my normal weight,And doctor aaked me to reduce weight before my ivf..she put lots of stress on it..I used to feel when my very overweight friend can concieve y can't I.. BT after researching a bit,came to know good bmi helped in ivf success..I reduced 5kg before my ivf and it was a success..I don't know If it was contributing factor to my ivf success,but who knows it may have helped too?! So sethupanda,please reduce few KGS like your doctor said..it might help u as well.also think of it this way If you get positive and get prrgnant at the reduced weight,it wil be good right since anyways we wil put on during pregnancy. I ate dinner before 7 and reduced my carbs to minimum..
    All the best to you gals..tc

6. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Sure :) and Your Username is nice .. Will try to reduce my weight

7. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Dont ask about my weight :( :(

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hahah ... Don't worry okay u can loose weight ... To guide you only I asked... Even am obese... Am 75kg now... For my height I should be 55 kg...I was 65 kg when I got married now taking lot of medicines and injections I put on so much weight.. Am trying to reduce weight while this treatment itself... So don't lose hope... Cheer up :)

9. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Today day 10 went for follicular study.. Right ovary contains 13mm follicle... Doctor asked to come two days later for next scan... Am seriously scared after putting 5 injections with clomid will the size is like this or what ?

10. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Follicle grows 2mm per day. U r just in cd 10. Soon it will reach its mature size in two days. Relax nothing to worry about it. Check the endometrial lining also with doctor