Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Yemen

Yemen New IL'ite

Hello Everyone!

This is Yemen. Feeling amazed as a memeber of Indusladies. Basically i am explorer wanna share my experience with Il and I want to learn from Il.

Hopefully I will get some more experience....

Regards
    Yemen

2. Hollyrose062

Hollyrose062 New IL'ite

Help me about infertility

3. Jyothit123

Jyothit123 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone I joined this group to see if any Tamil friends can post Manidweepa varnana in tamil lyrics we want to chant at our temple and want to provide for all the south indian languages and Hindi. and any Indian languages available, we have Telugu and English.
    Thank you
    Jyothi

4. triyaga

triyaga New IL'ite

Hiiii all!!

I am new IL member:cheer:. Everytime when i try to find out answers either an serious or crazy one, i could get answers from IL site:thumbup:. I browse a lot and finds interesting things to read out the answers from the group, sounds inspiring at times to look at the different ideas.:clapclap::clapclap: Today is the day i started creating my profile here, hope to get friends here and will definitely share my ideas tooo...happy to say, i have free space to share my thoughts and ideas which a home maker really in need of...

Thanks to all who takes time to read about a new ILmember:banana:

5. laksh19

laksh19 New IL'ite

Hello There,

I just created an account with IL on to this evening. I have been wondering how to make a post.

I reside at Chennai. I have read posts in Indus Ladies a few times in the past.

I am looking at creating a women's support group at Chennai with no cost involved to begin with. I am looking at creating this to lend a helping hand for women in need of help with no caste, creed or class barriers. Also to make this forum as an interactive platform to speak and share experiences, display skills and talents. Typically a forum to express oneself ( not in any negative sense) but luk at way forwards.

Such of you ladies who are genuinely interested may please reply to see how this can be taken forward.

Happy Indus Ladies Community!

laksh19

6. PriyaGMohan

PriyaGMohan New IL'ite

Hi lovely ladies,
    My name is priya mohan and I became an IL member just right now. I m excited as I can see innumerable interesting things going on here simultaneously and this place seems to be buzzing with activity and I m sure to get hooked on to it. I hope to contribute in whatever way possible. Great to be a part of a lovely group

7. Doree

Doree Platinum IL'ite

HI
    I am Doree new to this site. Looking forward to make new friends.

8. PriyaGMohan

PriyaGMohan New IL'ite

Hi Doree, same here.
    Love your name

Doree likes this.
  9. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am Aswathy. I am from Cochin(Kerala). Trivandrum is my native place. So I don't have friends here..Hope I will have a great friends in IL.. let us keep in touch......Designing is my Passion. Trying to make it true.. Hope for the best...

Rajinagarajan likes this.
  10. WiseAgnes

WiseAgnes Gold IL'ite

Hi, everyone. I'm Agnes, I was born in the US, my dad is Indian and my mom is French. I'm a surgeon. Looking forward to find friends here to be a little closer to my dad's culture

sumalynux likes this.