My First Iui And Slow Gonal-f Response

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Maniwil, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for your positive words dear. Yes I am going to Gym daily 1 hour and taking good protein diet. Next month will be my IUI. please pray for me. WIll keep you posted :)

Myladdu likes this.
  2. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@maniwill... I have pcod dear... am in weight loss process meanwhile...Today is my day 8 and from day 10 follicular study...

3. Myladdu

Myladdu Senior IL'ite

Maniwil I can understand you will be in my prayers .you will post your success story here soon

Maniwil likes this.
  4. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Today day 10 went for follicular study.. Right ovary contains 13mm follicle... Doctor asked to come two days later for next scan... Am seriously scared after putting 5 injections with clomid will the size is like this or what ?

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I went for scan today day 13 ... Follicule size is 1.9 and ET is 6 ... Doctor said I didn't get good ET she didn't give any tablets too... I don't know what to do.. what's d minimum ET thickness ? Is this good enough? Is there any natural way to increase?

6. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

hi @Jeevasaro to increase the ET u may take Vitamin E..my doctor suggested the same to me

7. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much dear :thumbup:

Myladdu likes this.
  8. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear, Sorry for my delayed response. Dont take stress. I too heard that vit-E is good for its increase. you are in my prayers :) Keep us posted

9. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's,
    Today day 15 .. went for scan follicle size is 2.5 and ET 6mm... As the et is low doctor said to do IUI in the next cycle... As of now doctor gave injection for follicle to rupture.. I need to know if d follicle grow means simultaneously will et will grow ? Gonna heading to two week wait... Uffff... I hate this period...

10. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Huh!!! This was the same frustration I went through for my last period. The ET should grow simultaneously with the follicle. And 6mm on Day 15 is not sufficient. Did your doc gave any medicine for ET growth? Dont take too much stress. Are you doing enough exercise? Take more protein and fiber food dear!!! I wish we should have a wats app group for all the ones who are trying to conceive:thumbsup: