Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank u @Sags and @sunnysideup . Will check with my doctor.
    I was told that powder/deo/perfumes are harmful for embryo. Please avoid it during the transfer.
    I have my mock ET next week sat. Hoping for good.

2. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone!!!
    After a very long gap m logging into IL.
    went through all the post of this thread...I found some old buddies here too along with new buddies.
    First of all i wanted to Congratulate all @jillcastle @hoping4amiracle who got their BFP.
    Rest all , wishing u all a loads of sticky:thumbup: baby dust ..
    My Update:
    Before giving my current update will tell little bit on my background;
    Married for 5 yrs (This June going to be 5 :blush:). Planning baby for last 4 yrs.
    Initially i conceived(2014) twice naturally back to back but got miscarried in 10th weeks. (1st (-2013)one was early miscarriage in 6th week). Since then I am not conceiving at all.

Had undergone all kind of test both DH and my self. everything had came normal report.
    In between I changed 2 doctors.
    Everyone saying that though u have already conceived 2 times naturally , will not rush to any advance process. will try it naturally only. but both of us age (DH-37, me - 31) is worrying me.

Last yr my AMH was on little bit higher side. Doctor saying i have PCOD. so following healthy diet and exercise as well.
    Now almost last 5 to 6 month regularly I m going for follicular study, trying with letrozol (D2 - D6).. getting good follicle size by D13 in each cycle, also am taking HCG shot to rupture it...having timely IC...My weight is also proper. but till now non f thm worked. This cycle did tube test as well. both tubes r open and normal.
    This cycle dctr has suggested to take susten200..
    During tww, I could feel something is going on inside the ovary..but at the end each time i m getting AF :cry::cry:. I am just guessing is my egg not able to catch d sperm or even they catch up each other are they not able to implant it..so many thoughts:confundio1::confundio1::confundio1:....

Girls Please advise me what i should do in my next step.
    Shall I insist my dctr to go for IUI, or not.

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Thank you.. You have been trying for a considerable amount of time.. Also you had two natural pregnancies and miscarried :(.. It could be even due to having less progesterone or other n number of reasons..Better to try with progesterone support this time(susten)..If it doesn't work out, you can move on to IUI since you have tried monitoring with timed IC and also naturally for a long time..
    No one knows dear what is the exact reason we couldn't conceive on our own.. Don't think too much abt it,coz there is no answer.. Hope you get a positive this cycle itself.. Tc

vanicha likes this.
  4. wish4miracle

Hi @sibani221 as @hoping4amiracle said, move onto iui. Assisted methods might help us to know the cause. Mine is also primary infertility. Unexplained issue. Have never seen bfp except faint lines immediately followed by af. Could be chemical.
    I am also 31 and trying for past 2yrs. Moved onto ivf after failed iuis. Do try iui. I wish u get ur lo soon. Will keep u in my thoughts.

5. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@sibani221 Thank you dear :) Not sure if you already did a HSG test to check if your tubes are fine. If not you can do that once. I too agree with the others. I think it is better to move on to IUI. Wish you a strong BFP.

6. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @hoping4amiracle ....I wish ur wish for me comes true..:blush:

@wish4miracle Thanks a lot..yes was discussing the same with DH to move on IUI.
    the only thing worrying me shall i succeed or not...if it will fail..i m not sure how it ll impact on me.. though since last 3 yr i hv nt seen any +ve results (Except reports :frowning:).
    Now I am bit in relaxed mind coz I am just following FS..not any assisted method...
    I m bit scared myself. Hopefully will pass in this. God give us Strength

@jillcastle Thanks a lot...yes this cycle only i did the HSG tube, both tube came out normal.

today on CD21. I am thinking to give a gap of this month ..I mean in march. In April i can consider for IUI.
    wht u all r suggesting...and I will not take any medicine in march ...

7. wish4miracle

@sibani221 please don't be scared. U r not alone. Lot many of us are in same boat including me. Just like ur profile pic, I am sure u r going to be blessed with lo soon. God help people who really try. U r definitely one of them. So be positive. Don't think about outcome of every cycle. Failure should not be a reason for not trying. At least by trying we know we r doing our best. Cheer up girl.
    Just think u r going to have a baby and u r getting prepared for that.
    It is believed that after hsg one will be most fertile for 3 months. If possible, consider iui next month.
    If u really want to calm yourself, take a break and try next cycle. God be with us.

sibani221 likes this.
  8. wish4miracle

Could anyone help me clear my doubt? Is it ok to have ic during this cycle. I am taking birth control pills right now for ivf.

9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

No reason for avoiding IC. Atleast thats what my clinic said to me.

ashwinim3006 likes this.
  10. wish4miracle

Thanks @Sags for the reply.