Ttc And My Test Report

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by iamsrihere, Feb 18, 2017.

1. kaveriudy

kaveriudy Senior IL'ite

yours number are looking good. prolactic is also normal but on high side of normal. did you do HSG test to check for tubes opening? just eat healthy and do some light exercises. baby dust to you

iamsrihere likes this.
  2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Actually though my numbers are good,my doctor says its on the higher side and has given me tablets. For Pcos ,Im on metformin 500 mg twice a day which has really spoilt my health now..I have severe constipation and feeling dizzy throughout the day. Just hoping and praying that these side effects should subside soon. The worse thing is I read online that they first ask to take metformin once a day and then the next week increase the dosage to twice. But my doctor has started on 2 dosages immediately.

Between ladies do you think my doctor is being unreasonable in giving tablets for reducing FSH,LH,Prolactiin & AMH?

AMH & PCOS i understand its on the higher side. But she has given medicine even for others. Please let me know your opinion on the same.

3. iamsrihere

Has Metformin caused constipation for any one?

4. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Your numbers were not that bad. I think you should take a second opinion. For eg, a family doctor or someone in your native. By just looking at the reports, they would tell you if the medications are fine.

Btw, metmorfin is for controlling pcod, cabergoline is used to treat for high prolactin levels. I dont know about ultra coq, ovacare myo is just like a multivitamin.

Metmorfin i have been taking it for a long time and i havent had constipation or dizziness. I have read online that cabergoline causes these effects. You need to report to your doctor about these symptoms of yours.

Take care!!
    And dont be stressed about everything.

5. iamsrihere

Okay maybe I need to check with some other doctor as well .

I know Ultra coq and Ovacare Myo are like multi vitamins. So they shouldnt be a problem. Even cabergoline Iam supposed to take it only once a week. So Iam suspecting Metformin for my troubles. Anyway since Iam new to this medication , I think Iam getting such issues. I try not to stress Meenu, but having the sick feeling throughout the day makes me curious to know whats happening wrong..

6. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Then probably check with your doctor if there might be another brand of metmorfin that might suit you. Metmorfin is originally used to treat diabetes. It was seen to have proven effects on pcod as well. Hence the treatment.

Did they check your sugar levels? Cause you might have a low sugar and taking metmorfin, that might also cause dizziness.
    Its better to check early with a doctor :)
    Dont worry everything will be fine.
    Its best to clear your doubts so you can have your mind free.

iamsrihere likes this.
  7. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

just a suggestion which worked for me..my lh and fsh eatio was higer too..my doc termed it as mild pco and she dint put me in medication instead she asked me to try without any medications for 6 months first ..so i just left..meantime my mom surfed and asked from few wellwishers and gave ne some natural methods to balance hormones..she just asked me to have overnight soaked methi seeds along with water and boiled coriander seeds water..i just took it for a month and in next two months i concieved..just a sugestion which worked for me

iamsrihere likes this.
  8. iamsrihere

I too doubt if I maybe having low sugar levels naturally. Anyway will check with another doctor and thanks for your support dear:)

9. iamsrihere

Yes,Iam too wondering if I could opt for natural remedies since my numbers are only slightly high. Thanks dear:)