Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rohumaggi

rohumaggi New IL'ite

Hello Sir.
    Thank you for your reply. Could you please elaborate little bit on when the time would be good.

Regards

2. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir,
    4th lord in 6th house and 8th lord in 4th house...would that indicate issues with acquiring property/vehicles and issues with mother(all things maternal)? I see this combination in my chart and have been facing property related issues (not able to purchase, not able to live in owned property, not able to sell for profit)
    7 Oct 76;12:53pm(afternoon);Mumbai.
    And so would you suggest not to deal with immovable properties and vehicles in general?
    Thanks.
    Chandra

3. avijeetr17

avijeetr17 New IL'ite

Ok sir first of all thank you very much for prompt reply but kindly tell me that in the good time period i.e,. from June to August 2017 can I get any job related with Government or Government job? Our family deity is Godess Lakshmi.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chandra,

Any planet from its position going to the third house is not good; because the the third house is 8th to 8th house. However, in your chart, the 4th lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion; hence, for all purpose, it has to be considered that the Jupiter will give the results, as if it is placed in the 5th house.

The period from July to Sept 2017 is supportive for acquiring any immovable property. Hence, you can look for the same and there are chances that you will succeed in your attempt. As per your chart, you will get any property after the 32 years, that too when the transit planets are favourable.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period referred is supportive for getting the job and in case, if you had applied for any Govt job and written examinations well, there are chances to get any favourable results

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time is much favourable only in the 2nd half of 2018

regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi

Thank you very much for your kind ack

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to generate the birth chrt, the exact place of birth is necessary; mere Tamil Nadu will not serve any purpose. Please repost your request with the correct birth details.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly ascertain the precise birth time of your husband and then repost your request

Regards

10. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namskaram sir

Sorry for late reply.
    Thank you so much for your Guidance.
    As you said i wont resign now after your guidance only i will do .
    Really thank you once again god has shown you to get guidance from you for the past 5 to 6 yrs im following your words and im happy.

If you dont mind tell me some pariharam for mental peace as it is joint family too many issues with inlaws and husband and in office also really getting struck everywhere

==========================

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th night 12.30Am so taken as 16th sep)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

As you very well whenever im in confusion based on your confirmation only i will take decision

currently im planning to resign my job i want to be housewife even my husband is insisting the same.In office also my promotion was not happened and in current job so many problems can i resign from the current job?
    Sorry to trouble you my elder sister has resigned her job during 7.5yrs sani afterwhich lot of health issues and problems so now im scared once i resign if 7.5yrs sani one or other problem will rise better those issues will be n job so that family and health issues wont araise .
    Based on your advice will take decision.
    2.Once i resign from this job should i try for other job or let me be housewife?
    Regards
    Basuradhu

Hi Basuradhu,

You are at present running the dasa of Moon and the Bhukti of Jupiter. Moon is placed in the 5th house and the Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house.

Moon is the lord of 12th house, since you happen to be Leo native and the Jupiter happens to be the lord of 5th and 8th houses. Jupiter as the 5th lord is highly beneficial; however, Jupiter also happens to be the lord of 8th house.

So, it can be termed that you are running the dasa of 12th lord Moon and the Bhukti of 8th lord Jupiter, which is one of the sets backs concerning the profession.

Also, you are running the Ezharai sani also. You need not panic of Ezharai sani. Saturn is not giving any adverse results. The main reason is the running dasa period as said above

You had very favourable time / opportunity for promotion or change of job; but it had not materialized due to the adverse dasa periods.

Hence, in my personal opinion it is not advsiable to resign the job for the present and if done, it may give more mental worries and also the time for the present is not more supportive for change of profession; hence, you may continue your job and think of change of job or resigning the same after some time.

Continuing in the job is good for you and things will get changed after some time.

Regards

Pragaspathy