Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I had a dream- In a remote place, there in a ruined place, a golden door glistens in the fire that's burning in front of it. Some voice over- Ah you have come. Whats the interpretation?

2. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi mals,
    I had this dream in my uncles house.I saw both Lord Ganesha and Lord Muruga in my dream.And also I started reciting Vinayakar agaval in my dream only,after waking up i stopped,didnt recite fully.Daily after taking bath i used to recite vinayakar agaval and some other slokas in puja room and perform puja.dont know why i saw Lord muruga,what does this mean........

Mals donno wen will you look at this post but eagerly waiting for your reply dear.......

3. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Malspie,

I just saw your post - after so many years after you have posted.

This reminded me that my daughter got a dream a few days back. She quickly went to google to get the interpretation. There was a big list and so many sites showing the interpretation of the dream.

So I told my daughter, hereafter I will first see this site and then dream!!!!!!!!! LOL

malspie likes this.
  4. hopefullylucky

hopefullylucky Junior IL'ite

I don't know what this dream means.. Last night I saw a dream,where I was only an onlooker. I saw one of my deceased cousin brother on a swing. My maternal uncle is talking to him and son of that uncle, another cousin of mine bringing mangoes, which r fallen/kept on a roadside. I don't remember a single word, but remember whole scene very clearly.
    This deceased cousin of mine was very good brother of mine n died of kidney failure at the age of 33. This is the second time, I saw him in my dreams.

5. khyatiseth

khyatiseth New IL'ite

hello,
    can anyone please help me regarding this rather distinct dream I got.
    I was on a holiday with my family where we went to our hill top hotel( the hill was almost like a mountain ) and saw a hanuman picture in which milk was coming from the mouth of hanuman ji. can someone help me
    cheers !

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

It means, you do not always speak when required and bottle up your emotions, you fight lots of demon inside, have an argument with yourself too, but, when it comes to actually facing the person, you are tolerant, keeping many other factors in mind.

You need to speak your mind and defend or attack as per the situation, these kinds of dreams will vanish

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Khyatiseth,

Your dream is directing you towards spiritual awakening, read Hanuman Chaisa every day and pray to Lord Hanuman, if possible visit the temple too

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

If after death rituals are performed well, then need not worry, but tripindi Shraad helps the soul to move to the next stage easily... The soul is trying to communicate with you about its after life.

9. NKA

NKA New IL'ite

i always dream as if iam playing or laughing with someones baby. What does it mean?