Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. We are planning on a pickle business for my mother. Will it also suit ?

And what business my father can get profit in ? he is confused between clothing business and grocery shop.

Please reply as per your convenience sir. It would be a great help.

2. snn

snn New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

As requested please find my details below. Please let me know regarding the Job and financial status, as i am suffering with job from 3 years and so many loses where ever i invest.

Name: Sunil Nag.
    DOB: 13/6/1988
    Time: 6.30 PM (correct time)
    Place: Hosur

3. REVATHI1975

REVATHI1975 New IL'ite

Dear sir, Thank you for u r reply. Correct time is 11 pm sir. Awaiting for your reply. Revathi Hi,

Kindly check up and let me know the correct time of birth of your husband since earlier you had informed asw 11.50 PM.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

4. avijeetr17

avijeetr17 New IL'ite

I want to know about my job and career prospects. Currently having no job. When I may get a good and secured job in my life? Kindly reply and thanks. My birth details are:
    Dob- 17/12/1985,
    time- 1:05 p.m.,
    place – Krishnanagar, West Bengal.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  5. Vetrivel116

Vetrivel116 New IL'ite

Thank u for ur valuable reply.... my nakshatra rohini and raasi rishaba.. her nakshatra ayilyam and raasi kadakam. Can u tell me pls?

6. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th night 12.30Am so taken as 16th sep)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

As you very well whenever im in confusion based on your confirmation only i will take decision

currently im planning to resign my job i want to be housewife even my husband is insisting the same.In office also my promotion was not happened and in current job so many problems can i resign from the current job?
    Sorry to trouble you my elder sister has resigned her job during 7.5yrs sani afterwhich lot of health issues and problems so now im scared once i resign if 7.5yrs sani one or other problem will rise better those issues will be n job so that family and health issues wont araise .
    Based on your advice will take decision.
    2.Once i resign from this job should i try for other job or let me be housewife?
    Regards
    Basuradhu

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Basuradhu,

You are at present running the dasa of Moon and the Bhukti of Jupiter. Moon is placed in the 5th house and the Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house.

Moon is the lord of 12th house, since you happen to be Leo native and the Jupiter happens to be the lord of 5th and 8th houses. Jupiter as the 5th lord is highly beneficial; however, Jupiter also happens to be the lord of 8th house.

So, it can be termed that you are running the dasa of 12th lord Moon and the Bhukti of 8th lord Jupiter, which is one of the sets backs concerning the profession.

Also, you are running the Ezharai sani also. You need not panic of Ezharai sani. Saturn is not giving any adverse results. The main reason is the running dasa period as said above

You had very favourable time / opportunity for promotion or change of job; but it had not materialized due to the adverse dasa periods.

Hence, in my personal opinion it is not advsiable to resign the job for the present and if done, it may give more mental worries and also the time for the present is not more supportive for change of profession; hence, you may continue your job and think of change of job or resigning the same after some time.

Continuing in the job is good for you and things will get changed after some time.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Vetrivel116,

I do not remember the reply given by me earlier. Please post your request with the full birth details and also the reply given by me earlier.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI Avijeetr17,

The period between 09th June 2017 and 14th August, 2017 is highly supportive for getting employed, with good job and salary. You may make sincere efforts from now onwards and there are every chances for getting success. You may ascertain your family deity from your parents and please try to make a visit to the temple and pray the Deity and please try offer liberaly to the temple priest, which is good.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi Snn,

The time for the present is not much supportive for getting employed; hence, you may try to get settled with any of the available jobs and then try for change.

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 2nd and 5th houses. The 2nd among other things relates to finance / self earning fianance. In as much as the 2nd lord Jupiter is placed in the 6th house, house of debt, decease, litigation, it is not good for finance and also not good for any financial investment. Hence for the present, please try to get settled in a job and try for change in due course

Regards