Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. AstroGod

AstroGod New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Vimala Devi giving free astrological guidance to the Needy. I am learning Astrology from my Guru over mail and chat for the past 12 years. When I decided to end up my life because of my bad experiences, accidentally I got guidance from my Guru over Chat which changed my life totally. Hence I want to.guide to the needy to come out of their crisis.

2. Flojo

Flojo New IL'ite

Hello members. Glad to have seen this forum....very very informative and i am totally looking forward to exploring this forum.....am an artist working with glass mosaics jewellery and ceramics.....
    Cheers to the group!

IL_Admin likes this.
  3. malathi316

malathi316 New IL'ite

Hi everyone! I'm Malathi316 - that's my door number, by the way :) I am an English teacher by profession and also am interested in Tanjore painting as a hobby. I am a first time member. Glad to know that IL has such a wide reach. Congratulations to the core group who started this and gave a voice to all the like-minded ladies. Keep up the good work!

IL_Admin likes this.
  4. Prieynca

Prieynca New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I'm Priyanka and I'm from Delhi. I'm 30years old and have been working from last 3 years in Delhi. I'm Rajput and have been a very religious person all my life

IL_Admin likes this.
  5. senalisha09

senalisha09 New IL'ite

I am Alisha & have recently joined indusladies. I am very crazy as I found very good information being shared on this platform.

6. Ashy

Ashy New IL'ite

Hello Friends...
    I am Aswathy... A new member of Indusladies.. Hope this place will give wonderful time.. waiting for it... Cheers... Excited...

Ashy

7. Nischithakn

Nischithakn Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies:),

I am Nischitha. I am very happy that I joined this group. Hoping to have a good time here.

My hobbies are making Handmade jewelry, clay miniatures, paper crafts and many more.

Thank you all!!

8. madhuparnasngpt

madhuparnasngpt New IL'ite

Hello, everyone!
    I am Madhu. I have moved to Lansing with my husband a few months ago. I am feeling lovely to be here but I really wish I was acquainted with this community earlier.

9. Alankrita

Alankrita New IL'ite

Hello. We are new to Indusladies and real glad to be here. This is on behalf of Alankrita collections.. an online page for accessory shopping. To all those jewelry loves over here please do check out our page and follow, like, share and support us.
    These are our ids
    FB Link Alankrita | Facebook
    Instagram
    Alankrita (@alankritacreations) • Instagram photos and videos
    Or just follow @alankritacreations

Since all of us live jewelry

10. rlpriya

rlpriya New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm Priya, 21 year old. I stay at coral gables, miami. I'm new to this place and I was searching for new friends. This is how I landed up to this forum. Nice to meet you all.

Regards.