Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Super news congratulations @hoping4amiracle so when will you be moved to gynecologist ?
    @jillcastle how are you dear? Did u sleep at all last night? All the best for ur scan today

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  2. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle Good to know about the results. :) Curious, was the NT scan painful?

My update: By God's grace my scan went well. Baby is doing good. My doc feels the abdominal pain could be due to UTI. So have given sample for the test. Anyway after hearing the heart beat felt so much relieved and happy. EDD is Oct 5th :)

Next scan is in one week and will then be handed over back to my OBGYN.

@Sags I spoke to my nurse yesterday and since she told me it could be UTI, I felt much better. Thanks again for your kind words.

Vasumathy, 28neha and Sags like this.
  3. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@wish4miracle Lots of positive thoughts and sticky baby dust your way. Best wishes and tc. Eat healthy.

wish4miracle likes this.
  4. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@jillcastle - Wonderful news..really happy for you.. Now u can relax a bit.. Yes,its a bit painful..they press quite a lot to get the proper measurement.. I was sore for a while after the scan..nothing unbearable.. BT u will get to see the baby moving and all.. Coincidentally,I too have an UTI..It was confirmed in my urine analysis 2 weeks back..Doc thinks its mild..BT now I have developed mild burning while urinating.. So I have to give urine culture tmrw morning so that the correct antiobiotics can be decided.. Drink lots of water,buttermilk,cocunut water.. Tc

jillcastle likes this.
  5. hoping4amiracle

@Sags - I am still with my fertility clinic.. Mostly they release to the gynac before 12 weeks.. Here in India, REs double up as Normal ObS too.. BT I will be changing soon since I find it too far.. Relax well and eat healthy..Now we are waiting for ur FET to happen soon :)

Sags likes this.
  6. hoping4amiracle

@wish4miracle - That's the spirit.. Go with the same positive attitude for IVF.. I am sure you wil get success.. Also, its good you tried the 4

wish4miracle likes this.
  7. hoping4amiracle

..cont'd

4th iui.. Your IVF will start once u stop the pill.. Will pray for u. Tc

wish4miracle likes this.
  8. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Wonderful @jillcastle and you know what oct 5th is my birthday as well . Keep calm. Eat healthy and pray well .

jillcastle likes this.
  9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle Oh nice! Thank you so much dear. Please have me in your prayers.

10. Myladdu

Myladdu Senior IL'ite

Hi sags I did FET and got pregnant. In our center they give the option of doing acupuncture just before embryo transfer. I don't know if it helped with implantation. But it relaxed me and I was full of hope. I actually enjoyed the processses( though with little tension ) so if you like try.

Sags likes this.