1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If You Share This Your Wishes Will Be Fulfilled

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Feb 22, 2017.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha!
    If you share this or even read this nothing will happen. Only I will get one viewership. In FB I see many Deities pictures and shirdi and Puttaparthi Saibabas pictures stating that if you share this within so many seconds or minutes your wishes will be fulfilled and your difficulties or sorrows will be get rid off. I have never tried this because I have completely surrendered myself to God and I believe God knows what to give me.

I want to know if anyone tried this and benefited. I feel that making a vow that I will put so much money in the hundi or break so many coconuts to Lord Ganesh etc is like bribing the God to achieve some thing. It is my personal view and I do believe each individual has his/her perception in this matter.

I do pray to God regularly thanking Him for what all he had given me without even asking and for the welfare of all.

I wish to seek our ILites view on this.
    PS

sindmani, Kamalji, geevee68 and 5 others like this.

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Ditto..
    Even I receive such messages in what's app etc...but I, too, don't forward/share them. I may be wrong...but I find it cheap. I just love and thank my God for HIS unlimited blessings in my life. These gimmicks are like doing business with God.

PushpavalliSrinivasan and Rajeni like this.
  3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@PushpavalliSrinivasan
    I have been listening such kind of tricks from long ago . Yeah, some people will follow those things with fear also but I never believe them .I have complete faith in God and pray wholeheartedly with Chantings. I know he gives what I deserve and I'm happy with how my life is.....Grateful to God.....

4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

You forgot to mention the thread part - If you ignore <So many> years of bad luck to follow!

Seriously! sometimes I get really irritated by those posts. IMHO, people who forward those, do so fearing the threat part, not out of love for God!
    When did God ask for such cheap publicity? God, in any religion, only want us to be a good human, making the world a better place for our fellow beings!

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Yes, whatsapp and facebook is flooded with such messages. Personally speaking I just dont bother with this. We have our faith in God and that should be enough. I believe in prayers as a part of my daily routine and so visit temples also frequently and pray in general that let me hear and experience good things only. As part of pariharam for some horoscopic situations, i have prayed and visited certain temples in particular, lighting lamps etc with the belief that all the solution lies with God.
    In addition to this, media is flooded with so many dos and donts where health is concerned also. It could be very misleading at times. I feel the best thing is to just ignore all this and take what is good only.

PushpavalliSrinivasan and dc24 like this.
  6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Even in 1950s we used to get post cards with'Jagadaambike mahaa maaye' etc etcand send it to 11 people other wise your head would be burst to pieces.Now the same thing is recd thro whatsapp.People have not changed a bit.What a world!

Jayasala 42

7. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

No offence to anyone but I too get irritated when people like those photos and ask to share in FB...... i feel it should be in your heart.... it has never happened or will happen that if you like a photo then your wishes will be fulfilled .... I am a God fearing person but my conscience says these are just gimmicks.... sometimes I want to ask in FB to the person who initiated these that can if they give the guarantee...:rolleye::rolleye:

PushpavalliSrinivasan likes this.
  8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear @dc24 @Mistt@Rajeni@joylokhi@pumpkin01,
    Glad to know you all also don't believe and just ignore these messages.
    As Rajeni has mentioned sometimes threatening message also accompany and some people out of fear shre or forward these messages.
    God will never punish anyone if they ignore these kind of messages.
    PS

Rajeni likes this.
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Jaya,
    In those years people could only use snail mail and so they used to send post cards. Now messages could be sent at lightening speed through internet. It shows though people are tech smart their mind is far behind.

joylokhi likes this.
  10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Well I too dont like this concept of forwarding messages. But you had asked about breaking coconut for Lord Ganesha which has happened positively for me. We dont pray like if you do I will break a coconut, instead we already break a coconut or put money in Hundi and ask him to grant our wishes.

I too felt like its bribing God,but I also believe in parihaaram. Parihaaram can be in any form Money,Efforts or time. So felt convinced when I thought in this angle.

joylokhi and MKeerthi like this.