Your Favorite Websites

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GoneGirl, Feb 19, 2017.

1. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Do you have any favorite websites that you visit often, of course other than IL. Please share your favorite ones, be it a blog, game or a news site..

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

In the old days of the Internet it used to be IRC channels. Now it is Reddit and Hacker News. I spend way more time there than on IL. I have a few favorite communities on Reddit, and I've been active there since my college days! Also Pinterest! I am addicted to Pinterest.

I'll come back with others later but for news I read the Washington Post, New York Times, New Yorker, and anything on the front page of news.google.com. I use the Pocket and Feedly apps to consolidate my online reading and viewing -- Blogs, news feeds, YouTube subscriptions all in one place.

GoneGirl likes this.
  3. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Pinterest.com for diy s.. sewing techniques
    Crafts , mehendi designs...
    Thts my favorite

GoneGirl likes this.
  4. Mayaa

Mayaa Bronze IL'ite

Google news for quick headlines, reuters, nytimes, subbuskitchen for recipes, azlyrics for music lyrics

5. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

@Gauri03, thanks for sharing. I need to check out those apps. Btw, love your profile pic

@sumzaya, love pinterest, but i get so distracted and overhwlemed when i start a search, there is so much!

@Mayaa, thanks for sharing, been along time since i visited subbus kitchen, time to try out some spicy new kulambu..

Mayaa likes this.
  6. LilyAlvin

LilyAlvin New IL'ite

I often visit lifehack. Because i always some helpful information from it's articles.