June 2017 Due Date Mommies..welcome

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by felonopsis, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Feels Good :blush:

Srikanth1540 likes this.
  2. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

Yes.. its somewhat bubble like movements.

Thanks for sharing the video. I am not doing any yoga as of now. Walking 20-30 mins after dinner. My friend suggested me some breathing techniques. Anyone doing it?

I am not having nausea, but too much of gas problem. Nausea subsided and this problem started :(

3. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Im doing simple breathing techniqes only like deep inhalation exhalataion, wenevr possible. Also doing kiegels (perineal excercises - google search n start)wenevr i remember.
    I noticed that constipation is more wenever i miss walking or yoga. Im drinking warm water daily morning as its quite cold too nowadays. But dunno wat to do in summer. Also eating a banana daily.

All this wenever i can or remember. Its difficult to do everythng daily wen working.

4. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hello Dearies..
    I can recognize the tiny kicks now :)

felonopsis, Mario123 and Sansa like this.
  5. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Congrats :clap2:

I felt a solid one early morning. Otherwise getting those fluttery feel8ngs .. :roflmao:

6. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

:cheer::angel::beer-toast1:

7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hello Dearies...How are you all?
    Started the 6th month from today..
    I am having issues with sleep..
    I sleep late night by 2 and wake up by 6..Not getting enough sleep at night..Bit worried...I try to sleep by 11 by its not happenning...I never has this problem till last 3 weeks..I had very good sleep minimum of 10 hours...
    Can this impact the baby..

8. ShailjaMehta

ShailjaMehta New IL'ite

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing all of you mommies with healthy and happy months ahead. I am three months pregnant with my second baby. My first delivery was a normal one, and I want my second one to be also like that. Recently, I came to know about cord blood banking and I am planning to go for it. My friend has suggested Cordlife India. She has banked with them and loved the services and technology. What is your opinion? Are you guys planning to opt for it. Thanks in advance.

9. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

I dont think tha would impact the baby. But yes , u need to sleep for urself. My mom asked me to take bit of khas khas with milk for the same thing. I dunno wat is it called in english.

10. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations...
    There are many options on cord blood banking. But the exact usefulness of this technology is not yet determined , even though its been there even in india since more than 10 yrs.
    There are pros in form of hope that technology evolves with regard to that.
    Another side is not all genes are mapped.n evn though they wud b, exact functioning and relation to disease will not b known for all in may b 100 yrs. Also, if cells preserved for more than 10 years may or maynot be helpful in curing the diseases, as the cells can lose their potency to progenitor cells.
    With advent of diagnosing harmful genetic diseases evrn in pregnancy, prevention istill better than cure. I mean, science is much more advanced in diagnosing genetic diseases than curing it.
    Thats wat i realised after reading lot of scientific papers on that.
    Also, u see so many people having diabetes, cancers etc, without any of family members remotely affected with similar condtions. Environmental factors play a big role.
    Im gonna ask my obgy opinion and she will hav final take on that

Sansa and Ammu2886 like this.