Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As per both the charts, the chances of next child may be a female one, provided the birth details of both are precise.

The following two periods are supportive for getting the profession:

1) The period until 5th April, 2017

2) The period between 24th Sept 2017 and 26th Oct 2017.

Of the above two, the second period is highly supportive for getting the job of your expectation with good salary.

As far as your husband's profession is concerned, he has better chances of getting employed in the following periods:

1) 5th August, 2017 to 12th Sept 2017
    2) 10th November, 2017 to 03rd December, 2017

Any attempts prior to those periods mentioned in respect of both will give the beneficial results.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind response. Wishing you that all your desires should be fulfilled with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please repost your request with the correct birth time of your husband

Regards

4. Trishul

Trishul New IL'ite

Yes sir, I am in UAE, previous ID: tritons
    My DOB: Jan 10 1981 3.30 pm vellore
    Dec 22, 1986, male, 2.10 PM. kulithalai

Currently we both are running a technical services company (besides both are working) in Dubai, so far is good with least income as per your great suggestion.

My queries are:
    1. Presently, I am working in a company. when is the right time to look for a job change, as i have many tensions internally in the company.
    2. I am planning to expand business (at present doing jointly with the person whose details i have given but officially in my name), please provide your advice.
    3. This person (Dec 22, 1986, male, 2.10 PM. kulithalai) wants to buy a property here, Please advice if this is the right time for him and how will be his career?

I would be more thankful for your valid advice and suggestions, as i prefer strictly to follow your words.

Your previous replies:

Dear Mrs. Sunitha,

According to your chart, there are good chances for venturing into any business activities and it will be a profitable one and you can attempt for the same, with the minimum investments initially and you can gradually expand the same.

You belong to Tarus Lagna. As there is connectivity between the 2nd and 5th lord in 9th house and aspected by Jupiter, being the 11th lord and the 11th lord Jupiter is associated with the 9th lord Saturn, there are good chances for Dhana Yoga, since the 2nd house, represents self earning income; 5th house represents the Lakhsmi sthan; 9th house represents the fortune and the 11th house represents profit.

Your 10th lord also happens to be Saturn, who is placed in the 5th house, which is considered extremely good. You will be a wise one and a good scholar, leading a very simple pious life and there are chances for earning through brokerage / speculation / knowledge /art /entertainment or through MNCs.

In the Navamsa, the Rasi 10th lord Saturn and also the Navamsa 10th lord Mars are in the 11th house, house of profit, you will have good gain through your profession/business activities.

Regards.

Dear Tritons,

At present, you are running the dasa of Saturn and the sub period of Moon; but both of them are in 6th and 8th positions from each other. Hence, it is better to take any initiatives after 20.12.2012, being the period of Saturn and Mars; both of them are exalted in the Dasamsa chart, the chart meant for studying the profession.

Also, in the Dasamsa chart, in addition to Saturn and Mars, Mercury is exalted and Moon and Sun are occupying their own signs. The exalted planets and the planets in their own houses, especially when placed in the Kendra or trine will give highly beneficial results. Even though, except Sun, the other planets are not placed either in kendra or trine, because of their exaltation and also the placement in trine or kendra from each other will also give results.

Hence, it is better you can make the intiatives for your business activities after 20th December, 2012 and the actual full time business activities can be commenced after the transit of Jupiter from Taurus to Gemini, i.e. after 31st May, 2012; since by that time, the transit Jupiter in the 2nd sign from your Ascendant and 5th house from your Moon sign, which will be a highly favourable position.

Regarding the charts of the children, it should not be taken up for study until the child turns 12 years.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  5. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

6. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

Is there any way where the marriage cant be delayed?

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

1) Change of Profession

One of the best periods for change of profession has already gone; however, in the near future, the period between 09th July,2017 and -01st July, 2017, ie., for a short period is highly supportive for change of profession of your choice, with expected place of work and salary, leading to change of life style and if prior attempts are made, there are possibilities for change of profession.

2) Expansion of Business

At present, you are running the dasa of Saturn and Bhukti of Jupiter. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th houses and an yohagara planet for Taurus natives and Saturn is well placed in the 5th houses, i.e,, in the 9th house, when counted form the 9th house, which is one of the best placement. The Saturn dasa would have give best results in your life and also he is the Lord of 10th house, lord of profession. So, the dasa period is good.

Jupiter is the lord of 8th and 11th house. The dasa or bhukti of 8th house will not normally give much beneficial results. Apart from this, this is final phase of Saturn dasa, which is astrologically called Dasa Chidra. Normally, this period is not likely to give any beneficial results. This will be operative until 10.06.2019. The Jupiter is not a beneficial planet for Taurus native. Hence, much care should be taken in expansion of any business activities. It is better to avoide any large scale investments in the larger interest.

3) Purchase of Property

Normally, I do not consider the request relating to a third party, i.e,, other than the blood relations. In as much as your colleague happens to be your business partner, I wish to state that the period upto 11/-5/2017 is supportive for acquisition of any property.

Regards

8. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Thank you for your time and consideration

9. snn

snn New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I have contacted earlier for regarding my job. I am desperately trying for the job from last 2 and half years. but i am not getting any. no positive replies from anywhere. i am facing so many problems due to job. please help and let me know when i can get the job

Name: Sunil Nag.
    DOB: 13/6/1988
    Time: 6.30 PM
    Place: Hosur

10. muthu09B

muthu09B New IL'ite

Thank you very much for the reply Sir.. How will be my marriage life Sir ? kindly advise me please. Is there anything like divorce or struggle in marriage life is indicated in my chart ? request your advise sir please . Thanks.