Laproscopy +hysteroscopy For Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by divshiri87, Jan 30, 2017.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I was diagnoised with pcos for many years. Got married before 20 months. Tried to conceive but no luck. Met gynaec before 3 months and on medication for those 3 months with Ubiphene, enphene, metital, ovasafe and some pills for weight reduction too. Had HMG 150, 225 injections on specific dates as mentioned by doc. When i met doc last time, she suggested hysteroscopy and laproscopy for cysts clearance and to check any issue in uterus. I am not sure how safe it is and how useful it is to conceive.
    Dear ladies, pls pour your advice.

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

hysteroscopy is to check ur internal organs. laproscopy may help to clear cyst but PCOD tend to come back soon even after lap. may be u will be more fertile 3 months after lap. try ur luck get a second opinion.

3. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

OP,

My cousin has pcos.she tried 5 unsuccessful iuis. Underwent laperoscopy/hysteroscopy with ovarian drilling for cysts. tried iui again after that. The first one post lap failed. But the second one clicked. She is currently expecting and will deliver around end of Feb.

4. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thank u for the info.
    Finding doctors for second opinion is the difficult task.

5. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Congrats for ur cousin. Happy to hear that second attempt was success. Hope i will get success after surgery.

teejay likes this.