Review needed for Ponnan Poosari Ayurvedic Center

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hopeislife, Jul 17, 2015.

1. sssn

sssn New IL'ite

How is treatment and your experience

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi

It dint work for me... but it worked for many.. give a try... doesnt know what clicks whom. but it really helped me to lose weight and clean my stomach.

3. PriyaDhani

PriyaDhani New IL'ite

HI sssn
    After taking medicine ovulation is happening monthly...ITS really working for me...waiting for good news

4. anar25

anar25 New IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    We met Dr Nishikanth yesterday and got medicines. My husband has azoospermia fir d past 5ys. For now this medicine only my hope.
    I have one doubt, since you are already in medication please let me know is there any specific days only to meet for wife and husband during medication.
    Your reply is very valuable to me

5. Sjni

Sjni New IL'ite

Hi, we are also struggling with the same case of azoospermia and are curious if Dr. Padoor's medicines worked for you? Very eager for your reply.

6. vidhyavani

vidhyavani New IL'ite

Hello ladies, Here is my story: My husband and I were deemed healthy, normal with no fertility issues. We had 6 miscarriages - chemical pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, chromosomal abnormality loss x 4. Both my tubes were open after these losses. We were heart broken and on the verge of giving up at 37.5 years of age. Out of nowhere a friend referred us to Ponnan Poosari. We made a trip there, visited them and sought their advice. They gave us guidelines and medications to follow. The procedure - diet and medications will test your will power. It is harder for the woman in some ways than the man. Have 100% faith in the treatment, follow the diet very strictly and take the medications per guidance. The lifestyle changes I made were gave up caffeine, gave up pain medications, diet changes to eat healthy foods lots of green vegetables, fruits, and daals, exercise, and activities to calm your mind. In my case that was prayers and music. Even today Dr. Nishikanth's words play in my mind as a constant reminder to lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid fast foods. The treatment is hard, hang in there because the reward is absolutely worth it. 7 months later i.e. 7 rounds of treatment later we were pregnant, and today I have a toddler who is the center of my universe.

7. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hi , @PriyaDhani , did this Poonam Poosari Ayurvedic treatment worked for you? I'm looking for the treatment now.. I want to know reviews from people who got treatment from there.

8. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hi , did this Poonam Poosari Ayurvedic treatment worked for you? I'm looking for the treatment now.. I want to know reviews from people who got treatment from there.

9. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hi, did this Poonam Poosari Ayurvedic treatment worked for you? I'm looking for the treatment now.. I want to know reviews from people who got treatment from there.

10. Indiandil

Indiandil New IL'ite

Hi, did this Poonam Poosari Ayurvedic treatment worked for you? I'm looking for the treatment now.. I want to know reviews from people who got treatment from there.