Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. krithikavasan

krithikavasan New IL'ite

Hi ladies am doing fashion jewellery business i want making item for fashion jewellery less price am in chennai here high price..... in mumbai price r low cost.... if any ladies willing to help me reply me ladies..... am waiting.....

2. Tharna

Tharna New IL'ite

Hi
    Is there good carpenters near porur, guindy, st.thomas mount, nanganallur area, reasonable wages and decent behaviour. Thanks

3. krithikavasan

krithikavasan New IL'ite

all r ladies..... i think ladies are very helpful to clarify my doubts and help my business also very much..... all the best for all ladies..... i very proud to be here.... gud morning all....:wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::buenrollo::buenrollo::buenrollo:

4. Shifra

Shifra New IL'ite

5. Shifra

Shifra New IL'ite

Hi to everyone.I m very excited to be a part of this lovely group,as I always got some or the information from this group,related to my search.Hoping to get the same from all of u.

6. Omija

Omija New IL'ite

Stumbled upon this site a year ago while looking for some info. Never really got into all the things it had to offer. Now I want to know more and connect with like minded souls. So here's to many enjoyable, thought provoking and enlightening moments with other Indus Ladies!

7. Rekhasri

Rekhasri New IL'ite

Looks like a great forum to find information, ask for advice and share your own thoughts...Looking forward to all that and more :smile:

8. sreelatharadhak

sreelatharadhak New IL'ite

9. sreelatharadhak

sreelatharadhak New IL'ite

I think Indus Ladies is a lovely platform to voice one's thoughts,opinions and suggestions.

10. Bhavyac

Bhavyac New IL'ite

I find this a great place to share thoughts with out boundaries. This is very lively forum from what I have read all this long.
    Eager to share emotions and also get to know others emotions.
    Hope to have nice time here.

Thanks
    Bhavya