1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

குடும்பம ஒரு பல்கலை கழகம்

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by periamma, Jan 23, 2017.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Periamma,
    A thought provoking mail.On many occasions I used to compare family life to University education.But there is a difference.
    In University exams, you pass or fail depending on how you perform.But in life you are simply elevated from infant to child to teen to adult to husband/wife,father/mother or grand parents. You are not retained at any stage.From cradle to coffin you are facing various exams.No degree is awarded.Only knowledge and viveka seem to be the awards.Some get and some don't get.No degree is awarded.Here there is no destination.The journey itself is an experience.At 75, I don't know whether I have learnt anything worthwhile in this University of life.The Destiny, the scorer assesses us but our marks are not conveyed to us.They are directly sent
    to Chitra Guptha or any other Chartered Accountant who keeps a record of all the inputs and in stead of awarding a degree we are sent back to Square 1,to start from kindergarten again.
    What a wonderful University!

Jayasala 42

periamma and PavithraS like this.
  2. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

இப்போது தான் இப்பதிவைப் பார்த்தேன் ,பெரியம்மா ! உங்கள் உழைப்பிற்கும் முயற்சிக்கும் என் நன்றி கலந்த வணக்கம், வாழ்த்துக்கள் ! அவசியம் உணர்ந்திருக்க வேண்டிய நம் பண்பாடு,பழக்க வழக்கங்கள், குடும்ப , சமூக நடைமுறைகள்-இவற்றைப் பற்றித் தெரிந்து கொள்ளும் ஆர்வத்தைத் தூண்டுகின்ற அழகான துவக்கம். எளிய நடையில்,எல்லோராலும் புரிந்துகொள்ள முடிகிற வகையில் எழுதும் உங்களது திறம் அருமை. என் போன்றவர்களுக்கு மிகவும் பயனுள்ளதாக இருக்கும் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை ! வாசிக்கக் காத்திருக்கிறோம் !:)

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame