Finest Posts - January 2017 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

@Rihana, Thank you nominating my post. I can't believe my discovery of, one of my baser characteristics, would be my ticket to nomination. Now I wonder, why I didn't start earlier. You see, I have many of these hidden gems...:roflmao:....But seriously... thanks for nominating my post. You are more than welcome to use those lines.

@Viswamitra sir, Thank you for your kind words

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

thank you R.

it's a good discussion to explore more on the same.

Rihana likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

thank you V.

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa Sir,
    Best regards.
    My nominations:
    Our dear @satchitananda 's The Chase - this girl never ceases to amaze me.....be it about tattvabodha or gardening or birds or hosting meetups or tackling helps and health issues....She's amazing, just the way she is..!

Our vitamin aunty @iyerviji 's Marriage Is Not A Ritual Or An End - she is celebrating her 44th anniversary today....as our dear Cheeniya sir used to say, her posts are with profound wisdom....and her style of simple language and apt quotes always bring a smile when I read and reminisce...

Seconding @Rihana 's nomination of @soulful 's Would You Do It? - led me to some soul searching.....

5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Wow Bhargavi dear unexpected. Marriage gift. From u. Love u. Not able to write more as i will be leaving now

knbg likes this.
  6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a ton Bhargs. Really pleasant surprise. :)

knbg likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

I have responded to Bhargavi's nominations and I even read Satchi's response to me. I don't see them anymore.

Viswa

8. Viswamitra

Dear Bhargavi,

All my responses to your nominations were lost in a technical glitch on Wednesday and hence I am responding again. Thank you for nominating Satchi's thread The Chase. She is like a role model for many of us as to how to take life as it is. She keeps doing things skillfully, selflessly and lovingly leaving the results to the Lord. Her motto is to lead a happy life but how she came out of her health issues, how she handled her mother's illness with love and compassion, how she appreciates a common man for his kind gestures, her current effort to have Bangalore a clean city, etc. are great examples to learn from. As I mentioned earlier, I feel jealous to see her cheerfulness despite the day to day challenges and I have a feeling that she may not come back again for another life. I was going to ask her to do something that would keep her on earth so that we can continue to enjoy her threads.

Viswa

9. Viswamitra

Dear Bhargavi,

Thank you for nominating @iyerviji's thread Marriage Is Not A Ritual Or An End to the FP section. She has gone through so much in life and she is like an open book. Her life experiences are like an encyclopedia for many of us to learn life lessons. I wrote a very detailed response to her in her thread but unfortunately it was lost. I am not sure I could write such a wonderful response again but I will try.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

Dear Bhargavi,

Thank you for seconding @soulful's wonderful thread Would You Do It? to the FP section. As I mentioned earlier, it takes a lot of courage to think the way she thinks and share her thoughts for the benefit of all of us. Hats off to her to make us all look at our dark sides. As her IL name indicates, we need more such soulful resources in this planet to guide us all. I have already responded to her in the thread itself.

Viswa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.