Need Opinion On Arc/srushti Fertility Center

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wish4miracle, Jan 15, 2017.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I would like to know your opinion on arc or srushti fertility center for treatments.
    I am aware of other centers in the city but like to know about the above two as it is closest to my access.

Please share ur personal experience on iui or ivf treatment/cost and shed some light for me.

2. wish4miracle

Does anyone had success with any of the above hospitals? Even if no success, please share the experience on treatment procedure.

3. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi IL,

no idea on any of this hospital. but heard some bad reviews on srushti, i think ARC is good, but no personal experience.

wish4miracle likes this.
  4. wish4miracle

thank u @sugugiri2010 for ur reply. if u know any other hospital with recent personal experience please share with us.

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

I had my treatment in CFC, i succeeded in 2nd attempt. CFC is esp for ivf and IUI. i will say about the pros and cons.. but make a decision after proper research because IVF is a big step
    PROS:
    1.Dr.thomas- inhouse embryologist(most hospital dont have them)
    2.lab,scan,reports,injection,consultation all in one floor. (u dont have to go here and there)
    3.no group process... u will be given injection according to ur follicle size.

cons:
    1. no proper coordination,everything u need to ask and know
    2. waiting time too long
    3. no doctors will explain u in volunteer about what is happening with u or what they are planning to do abt ur treatment. u had to keep questioning them.
    4. costly (that i think every ivf center is costly)
    5.They dont do FET...they mostly do blastocyst transfer so u will not have any embryo to freeze. even u have five or six embryo they keep all at the same cycle.

any queries let me know.

wish4miracle likes this.
  6. wish4miracle

thank u @sugugiri2010 for giving out such valuable information. that will sure help me.

sugugiri2010 likes this.