1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Year Resolutions, Talks, Trees And Runs!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Girvani, my friend! So nice to see you again. You have no idea what a big smile i have plastered on my face since I read your response. Thank you for your wishes. Hope you had a great start to the New Years. You are such a sweet heart and I know you do a lot for your family...just keep doing :)

girvani likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

JAG!! Happy New Year to you too!

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

walking Toby in the yard this morning and looking at the vegetable patch,
    I was reminded of what you said. You know last spring, we planted quite a few tomato plants. Working on how much distance to maintain between the plants, my DS argued that they need more space. I did the other way round of course and eventually we came upon a bet - that he will plant his single plant under one stake and I will plant two under mine and we will wait and watch as to who was right based on produce. Needless to say, I was - my two plants yielded so many tomatoes that till the end of the season, he would grudgingly and with a smile bring in tomatoes and tell me "Here, more of your tomatoes"! It must be because of what you said. Apply this to us humans, who doesn't need a support system tell me.

A teachable thought/moment ...Thank you!

shyamala1234 and Viswamitra like this.