1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Question

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by adisum, Jan 17, 2017.

1. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Room doesn't have any other opening apart from the door, but the problem is middle wall which is attached for both rooms,. hahahhaa u r rgt we aren't going to make weird sounds and bed is the culprit or not i have no idea till now. I think it will all be handled... and anyway we have the music or movie ideas ..... Thankyou @SGBV :)

2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

They are kind of oldy types before even getting old, they have no fond of new technologies and not of vacation as well :| I guess once i will be there i will allure them to go to vacations by saying this is the time you people can enjoy , all responsibilities are done now ;):sweatsmile:

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

This reminds me of my in laws. Although I am now very much matured and passed those embarrassing thoughts about hows and whys of having adjoining rooms, while we are suppose to enjoy our nights that way.
    8 years back when I was newly wedded, I was supper irritated and uncomfortable even to open my attached washroom due to the fear of making extra noise and the embarrassment.
    Now that I don't care who lives in the next room, and whether they are awake or slept.

The best thing is, you guys take a break from work and go for a week long honeymoon to some places. Make sure the purpose of this honey moon is not sight seeing or shopping or roaming around concrete jungles. It is for something else ;)

So look for some cottage based hotels with loads of privacy and no other disturbances.

Try all the enjoyments with your bodies and moods during this time. So that you don't miss the adventure, as well as you will learn how to make minimum to no noise while doing it.
    Such trips gives a lot of comfort for the new couple to enjoy sex in joint families.

Laks09, KashmirFlower and adisum like this.
  4. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Loved the idea of honeymoon , thats the one idea for which i dont have to convince my dear fiance (well thats my guess only ;) ) :sweatsmile: ....

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. vinodsinha

vinodsinha Bronze IL'ite

Some time back, I read this article in CNN :

Why some make so much noise during sex - CNN.com

Worth reading. The essence of above article : Women (and men too) who don't have the compulsion to fake their arousal, do not make any noise in love making.

6. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Simple Answer - Television i,e tv , what we do usually. While get intimating switch on tv with a movie channel with some louder noise n theatre mode so one may think u may watching movie on tv but take care u may not watching Suryavansham everytime

7. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Loud noises are not a norm for pleasurable s** as shown in movies. Infact whispering sweet nothings into your beloved's ears calls for more action

Benadryl and nehakhetal like this.
  8. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

What's the problem? They won't mind the pleasant disturbance! Be large hearted!

9. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

may be they are also busy that time

Sandycandy likes this.
  10. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Choose this place with care. It is quite possible hidden cameras will disturb you later with a lot of public interest on the internet.