1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sports On Television

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nonya, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

I am surprised that there isn't yet a thread on watching sports on TV. No matter which country one lives, there is always something going on during weekend days. Sometimes, even during weekdays. And people are spending time infront of TV. Snacking and drinking.

Post your opinions on everything connected to Sports on Television. What do you watch, what does your spouse watch, how about children, does all of this affect your life in any way, etc..

Here is my comment. I am now watching India-vs-England cricket One Day International (ODI) match from Cuttack. It is now Innings break. We are making popcorn. India has 381 runs in 50 overs.

And then I saw Kareena Kapoor on TV. This must have been an interview before her delivery. She had also done what Aishwarya had... a natural childbirth. Not too posh to push, as they had said at that time. ;)

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 21.33.44.png

maggi32 likes this.

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

3rd T20, and India has once again lost the toss.
    I am going to watch it for a bit to see if the run rate can remain high, and then put on ear plugs and go to sleep (and let the others watch).

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  3. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

@Nonya : are you watching the ongoing IND vs SA test series?

4. EvaEva

EvaEva New IL'ite

My husband watches wrestling all the time. Especially since he found this app. Now our tablet always shows notifications about wrestling competitions all over the world. Maybe there are some apps for other sports as well.