April 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rarity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Happy and safe journey! Hope you enjoy it well..take care :)

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

3. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Had my Glucose test a few weeks back but I failed. Again doctor told me to come empty stomach. They took a sample of blood. Again told me to have BF and took another blood sample after two hours. I pass on that test. Now the doctor is asking for one more Glucose test. Uff.

4. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    How s health and baby? I am fine in india, two more weeks to fly back USA. Past one week I am getting leg cramps in night. I can't sleep whole night. Do you have leg cramps and what do you do for relieving it?

Sansa likes this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Terrible cramps I used to have . Iam sorry but nothing soothes at that time . You can ask the doctor about calcium and magnesium I take .might help. My husband used to get up hearing my groaning voice and massage the leg that used to relieve it a little faster , mine was mainly due nerves . Dr said it happens and will reduce with time . Iam unto 34 weeks and still before sleeping hope it dsnt happen . Tc

6. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Yes i am also suffering from leg cramp at night while sleeping. I quickly get up from the bed and stand up. As soon as i stand up it goes away. But getting up quickly from the bed is big task for me. I am having pain on my pelvic area. So it is very difficult for me to move while sitting or sleeping.

7. deepthivinayak1

@deepideepi,
    Even I have cervix pain. I can't lift my leg to wear inners,pant and also lift my leg to sleep on bed. Every night I couldn't sleep Bcoz of leg cramp. I tried soaking my leg in warm salt water, taking bath in night. My doctor asked me to take calcium and magnesium tablet if I have leg cramps. I dnt know whether I can take it daily. I am in india and she is in USA. I took those tablet once when I couldn't bare. I am using belt for cervix pain.

deepideepi and Meet9 like this.
  8. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepthi,

Can you please tell me the name of the brand of belt you are wearing? are you getting any relief from it?
    I am having a lot of groin pain, Its very tough for me to change positions while sleeping..on my last visit to OBGYN she suggested to try belt which I though she was kidding because we generally wear belt after delivery...
    Thanks!

9. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite