1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ஜல்லிக்கட்டு தமிழ் உணர்வுக் கூட்டு

Discussion in 'Regional Poetry' started by GoogleGlass, Jan 18, 2017.

1. mahadevisheikh

mahadevisheikh New IL'ite

i am supporting for jallikattu its our traditional who is PETA. they r just playing with emotions the first mistake we did we allowed them to enter in india. its not only tamilnadu problem whole india problem. this is the time for us to show them our strength

GoogleGlass likes this.
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

High time somebody posts the same in english @GoogleGlass i want to highlight 50000 ladiee who stay overnight in the open marina and have been treated with dignity to the extent of voluteers providing mobile toilets.

Time and again i feel pained when i read india is unsafe, don't go, us is safe. And sometimes she asked for it kind of comments.

Well comparisons should be apple to apples(which my fellow people forget) a upcoming media channels take gruesome pleasure in highlighting these incidents to divert the public mind from political decisions and dramas that could impact our lives a lot.

Being safe and learning to handle ourselves in situations is necessary for all. It is our duty to self.

Look at some of the praises that have come the youngsters way from the govt officials, ladies, and even celebrity.

I take pride in our gen next. And hope they keep the same spirit going.

Time and again we prove.

Dec 2015 a lot of ypungster went volunteering when people were scared of steping out into the waters(stinky,murky and more). And after vardah too and now these protests

A disciplined and a well educated groups that are cleaning their own mess on the marina. A five day agitation of this size and yet not much garbage shows mother earth too has hopes.

Take pride. I do. Let the awareness spread. My country my priority should also be our motive now. Enough is enough

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    PavithraS, GoogleGlass, jskls and 2 others like this.
  3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Yes GG @GoogleGlass I second @Shanvy mam. Its our request u write the facts of our students 5 day peaceful protest our peoples respect for woman thesport PETAs agenda harming the milk industry etc. We Tamils are never treated fairly ( you know what and where I mean) among our fellow indians. Now pride of Tamils should come to light. Please write the snippet in English

PavithraS, GoogleGlass and periamma like this.
  4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

ஆமாம் .தமிழில் எழுதினா புரியாது .ஆங்கிலத்தில் எழுதுங்க

GoogleGlass likes this.
  6. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

I am closely following this Peaceful Protest initiative of our youth via Dinamalar newspaper. Very proud of them. They have shown the whole world how cultured we Tamilians are. Everybody is taking responsibility not running away from it. Each one of them is playing Leadership role. Right from organizing mobile toilets ,cleaning them, clearing trash,organizing traffic, assisting the Police, providing food water to the participants, TN Youth are doing it all in a perfect way- without any violation to law and order. The General Public is all praise for the Youth.

Thousands of women and young girls have taken part in the protest that is on for 5 days now - without having any fear for their safety as the youth are showing that each of them are gentlemen. In a nation where there are cases of Nirbhayas in its Capital City, the state of TamilNadu has once again proved why it is considered culturally superior society. The National media which at first laughed at these people is now understanding how disciplined and cultured they are. Politicians should learn from our youth.

Personally my regards for RJBalaji has grown. He has been very instrumental in motivating the youth by creating awareness through his responsible and honest speeches.The usage of social media is at its best.

I am not taking this as a show of solidarity for Jallikkattu alone, but seeing this as a cornerstone for a strong foundation and building by our youth that in future too will join hands to protect our nation's culture and upliftment of its people's welfare. These youth will now ask questions, the corrupt system including politics, judiciary no longer can cheat or fool them. Going forward I strongly believe that the youth of our nation will join together for getting Justice and righting the wrongs, in a non-violent, peaceful manner. This is a great dawn.

GoogleGlass and jskls like this.