1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weightloss And Pcos

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sethupanda, Jan 4, 2017.

1. jazzjazz

jazzjazz Senior IL'ite

Dear Sethupanda, as your weight is high and u want to get pregnant,please do some small sacrifices for few months atleast.Cut all grains including ragi and oats.For breakfast , u can make besan flour or moong dal dosa or eggs with mushroom or tomato.

2. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

yes sure will follow :)

3. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

sethupanda likes this.
  4. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

5. jazzjazz

jazzjazz Senior IL'ite

Its better to stick to a 2 meals a day or 3 meals a day to lose weight and avoid snacking in between meals even if snacks are healthy ones like nuts or fruits.Everytime u eat any food ,healthy or low calorie or junk,it will raise insulin.Anytime insulin is raised,fat burning is stopped.When our ancestors use to eat 2 or 3 meals a day,there was no obesity.It is with our constant grazing method and snacking and eating 5 or 6 meals a day along with high carbohydrate meals that has caused the obesity epidemic in the world today.So best method to lose weight is eating low carbohydrate and only eating 2 meals (maximum 3) in a day.
    I followed the same and my weight has reduced from 102 kgs to 87 kgs in 4 months.No exercise was done as I had knee pain and other issues to exercise.Planning to follow the same method till I reach goal of 72 kgs.

sethupanda likes this.
  6. sethupanda

sethupanda Junior IL'ite

Really .. Grt :) Will try to following it . I cant control that evening graving say i go by walk to home from office , it about 2 km.. as soon as i go home , i feel hungry and i overeat that time .. what ever i see i will eat ;)

7. RUTVARAM

RUTVARAM Junior IL'ite

Jazzjazz.. How do you make besan dosa and moong dal dosa. Give recipe

8. jazzjazz

jazzjazz Senior IL'ite

I got the recipes from youtube.
    Please google besan cheela or moong dal dosa.U will get lot of recipes.
    Feeling lazy to type so much.Sorry....:tired::tired:

9. RUTVARAM

RUTVARAM Junior IL'ite

Thanks for your reply. I'll google it

10. jazzjazz

jazzjazz Senior IL'ite

Dear Sethupanda....Planning is the key to weightloss.U know the times when u will be hungry and instead of eating anything u see,plan ahead and cook some healthy food and keep ready.Options include boiled eggs,paneer bhurji,boiled chana dal,nuts,peanuts.U can chop some cucumber,tomato and onion and keep in fridge.After u come from office,u can make a quick salad of these veggies along with boiled eggs or boiled peanut or paneer and add lemon juice and salt or coriander leaves and have it instead of reaching for some namkeen or biscuits.

I usually make a weekly menu and prepare food in advance for myself.otherwise I feel lazy and eat the same high carb meals i make for my family.My fridge contains boxes with boiled eggs,boiled chana,boxful of cleaned lettuce,box of cleaned coriander leaves,boiled and shredded chicken breasts,cheese etc.So anytime I feel hungry I mix and match and eat a low carb meal.This way I avoid rice and rotis.

sethupanda likes this.