1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Rock The Sahm Role ✌

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Bubbles, May 4, 2016.

1. chithirainilavu

chithirainilavu Gold IL'ite

Hugs to u girls. all is well.

@ BUBBLES , this phase of life is like that. Take it slowly. Don't worry. After few months, u will think, , omg i have come through all these finally.

Getting up an hour early , actually makes lots of difference , because i have experienced with my girls. Now they r 7 year, still i follow the same. Finish the work, i try to be around them. I just supervise them what they r doing. Because when i am doing something important they will come and complain - amma she is doing that, she is taking my pencil, she is not sharing story book, on and on But sitting with simple work no fights will happen .

Take care

shara

cliona likes this.
  2. chithirainilavu

@cliona

How r u dear ? Guess coping up with your routine. Moistness in cupboard, need to check out . will come back to u

Take care
    shara

cliona likes this.
  3. chithirainilavu

Hi akila ,

Hugs to u dear. Worried hearing all these. Good thing is your mom is recovering. All will be fine. Don't worry. Our prayers r there for you. Some situations r like this. WE need to be brave to face all these

take care

shara

AkilaMani likes this.
  4. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi Shara dear.
    I am doing OK ok... As usual.. Waiting for baby to grow up.... Counting each day. How are you and ur twin girls doing.
    Cliona

5. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Akila

6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

How are you all? Bubbles, Cliona, Shara? hope all is well. Its been a while since I last posted here. I accompanied my mom to India in December. She is doing well. I was there for a very short while. I had to attend my uncle's 'kariyam' 16th-day ceremony. It was very emotional, but I am glad I could go and meet my cousins and relatives.

Now, the school has begun here, well its been two months, and kids routines are back to usual and so is mine. Been having some health issues, but over all life is good.

cliona and chithirainilavu like this.
  7. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi @AkilaMani
    Sorry dear. Baby really keeps me on toes full day.
    I was thinking so many times about your mom and hoping that everything would be fine. Really good to hear that she is doing fine.
    @Bubbles, shara whatsup girls. How are things at your end.
    Regards,
    Cliona

AkilaMani likes this.
  8. chithirainilavu

hI GIRLS,

Doing good cliona. As usual on toes. kids on vacation. Made them join in swimming and badminton coaching. So dropping and picking up them and in between cooking, house hold chores r making me to be on the run.

I have also joined a drawing and painting class. (separately)..

End of the day i have a satisfaction that i have something for me.

Take care girls

Shara

cliona and AkilaMani like this.
  9. AkilaMani

Hi Cliona,

Thanks dear. So glad to know the baby is keeping you on your toes :) thats what they are supposed to do :)
    How is the older one doing? When are you planning to start practice again? too early now ?

Take care dear. God bless.

10. AkilaMani

Hi Shara,

So happy to see a post from you :) Wow! your little ones are going to badminton and swimming now.... they have grown so fast! I remember you talking about taking them to kindergarten :)
    It is really nice that you are taking drawing and painting class. To have something for ourselves feels so satisfying. I have started volunteering at a seniors day care center near my place once a week/fortnight. It feels so nice to see those elderly. They feel so happy to see a young face around :) (Well young is a relative term here... from their standpoint I am young :-D)

I have also arranged for classical vocal class from July. I am going for vacation in June :)