January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My update..
    Next doc appointment by 4th. Have to take sugar test as it's in border levels.. Let's see what doc has to say. I have completed 37 weeks. Officially full term. One bigger milestone for me. Let's see when baby decides to arrive.. Very curious to know gender of the baby too.

Updating the Due dates:
    Bliss9 : Jan 4, 2017
    Avanti30 : Jan 5, 2017
    Joy015 : Jan 10, 2017
    Jlakshmi : Jan 10, 2017
    Sadana89 : Jan 15, 2017
    Roses3 : Jan 17, 2017
    Vasumathy : Jan 22, 2017
    Sweet girl20 : Jan 30, 2017
    Shipps: Jan 30, 2017

2. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

A very happy new year to all jan mommies..

My update: doc has done internal check up on saturday(38w4d).. still cervix is closed.. yesterday night my stomach was tightening but these is no pain, only discomfort was there.. today i went to hosp to see whether these are false contractions or not.. she checked internally and said i'm not in labor.. had nst scan also.. baby's hb is gud but there are no contrcations.. doc said that she will wait till jan 8th and after that she will induce as my placenta is matured and clacifying.. hope i'll go to labor before that naturally without inducing... anyways i'm open for all options.. lets see whats my baby and god's plan..

3. Vasumathy

Jlakshmi,
    Hope the internal checkup isn't bad. Few more days to meet the doc and progress to next stage. All the best. Hope soon baby will decide the entrance day.. All the best. Take care.

4. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

@Vasumathy i was very afraid of internal check up.. but its not that bad if we try to relax.. it will be over in 10-15 secs..don't worry..

But when my doc told abt getting induced, I'm not feeling gud.. not able to eat, sleep..feeling depressed and irritated .. i want to hold my baby asap..

5. Vasumathy

Induction is not a big deal I think. Through injections and other meds doc will trigger the labor process rather than natural trigger. You can ask experienced people for natural labor trigger before doc's plan. If you go into labor naturally, you don't need to worry on induction.
    You can try squat exercises and walking to trigger natural labor. Try those too.
    All the best.

For me doc said she won't do induction as previous delivery was c section and I have only 2 and half year gap. We will wait as long as we could and then it will be doctors call. Last option will be c section. Let's see how things goes.

6. Sadana89

Sadana89 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Its 38 weeks and 2 days for me.. feeling to be really pregnant only. Belly is really heavy. Finding hard to get up. Doing squats and walking to the extent possible.. eagerly waiting baby's arrival but also already missing the kicking and jabbing. Cherishing the last few days of baby in womb. Then he or she ll b out. Being first time mommy, not sure how exactly contractions ll be. Right now there is tightening of pelvic muscles then and there, but I don't think baby has gone down yet. Really anxious.. Hope things are going well with everyone.. All the best to everyone:)

7. shipps

shipps Junior IL'ite

Thank u Vasumathy n Avanti,
    All the best Avanti.How is ur health nw.. I am going for checkup tmrw completed 36 weeks.

Regards,
    Shilpa

8. Vasumathy

Hope baby will decent to birth position soon. Take rest too.
    I'm second time mom and yet experience contractions..

All the best to your doc appointment..

9. Vasumathy

My update:
    I'm done with doc appointment. Doc did internal exam. It was of discomfort category but not worst. Baby is head down and close to fixing place, but head isn't fixed. Wait is on.. Doc said they will wait till 40 weeks then c section plan only workout. Till that have chance for normal delivery. Don't know if things will workout that way. They are not ready for induction, claiming that it will rupture last c section scar... Don't know what is in store.. Let's wait and watch.

suryakala likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

All the best Vasumathy ..waiting for good news :)

Swetha2017 likes this.