1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Jayalalitha Jayaraman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by beautifullife30, Dec 6, 2016.

1. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Sharing a link, NY times also wrote an article on her demise: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/w...aram-india-tamil-nadu-chennai.html?ref=topics

I read in other newspaper that 77 people died knowing her demise. How much people felt so close to her, that some of their life just goes off listening to her death. I just can't understand how that happens

beautifullife30 likes this.
  2. KashmirFlower

How much a woman has to face if she wants to be a leader, faced this as she was a woman.
    I think, For that only she took revenge by arresting Karunanidhi midnight, if you remember those photos came in newspapers that time.

3. KashmirFlower

Her father died when she was 1 year old. Her mother is important factor in her life.
    I read that she made a rule that if kids want to add their mother name too along with their father name, they can do it.
    and also she always been referred as just Jayalalitha as of I know. I came to know her father name in this thread only. What I want to say is for a person like her, may be she doesn't need others name attached to it, who didn't play much role in her life.
    wanted to say this for the past two days, at last, today I said this.

4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

My intention to write this snippet was to tell people about her never give up attitude.

Just coz her dad wasn't there doesn't mean that he didn't play a role in her life. Everything in our life happens for a reason.

Had her dad been alive or responsible, then her mom wouldn't have had to work, she would have been a successful lawyer...who knows.

Afterall whats a name but just an identity. If she went out there to create an identity for herself...its nice and amazing. Just coz she has her own identity, its wrong to think that she needs to shed the old one....JMO

KashmirFlower likes this.