1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how did you celebrate your first wedding anniversary or special wedding days occasion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chitrajaraika, Jul 6, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

wedding is a wonderful moments in everyone life and wonderful occasion in a family.

In everyone life wedding day was a very special one and first wedding will be very special one for everyone.So the wife buy gifts and cook special items for that day,go for temple with her life partner,get blessing from elders. The husband buy some special gift for his wife with his romantic kisses and love in morning when she woke up.Then he put permission during evening in his office and arrive home soon and plan to go to movie and have candle light dinner.

My first wedding anniversary we planned this above but unexpectedly my husband got abroad offer.so i was sad he boost me and cheerup a lot by video calling then my inlaws bought SAREE for me.i get blessings from my parents and inlaws.i went to temple with my parents even i controlled my tears as dh was in abroad.i prayed and did archanai's then two crow came to my house and screamed. my mom prepared special menus for me.i shared with that two crows.
    my mom told that crows were your grand parents it came here to blessing you for your wedding day.

The suprise was i got many wishes from IL friends.some friends called me and wished me.

My dh gifted me laptop after return from abroad which was our wedding gift and i gifted a watch.he too suprised about my gift.

we planned to celebrate next wedding specially.

so friends how do you celebrate your first wedding anniversary and other wedding days.please share with me. it help me to celebrate my next year wedding day:)

please pour your valuable comments friends

1 person likes this.

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Re: how did you celebrate your first wedding anniversary or special wedding days occa

Nice thread Soniya....

My first wedding anniversary was on June 2nd and we both took leave from office and enjoyed the day very well.
    Since my mother's house is near by we went to their home and got their blessings and had a nice lunch at my mom's home.
    We did a small cake cutting at our house and then went for a movie that evening and also went to temple...
    Thats how my first wedding anniversary was celebrated by us.

chitrajaraika likes this.
  3. chitrajaraika

nice story and u wonderfully explained and a neat cake cut also.thanks for sharing the moment

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

It has been so long since the first anniversary. I could not take a day off that day as i was still on probation but left an hour early. We live in a small town. There is this fancy Italian restaurant that he managed to get reservation for. Both of us wore fancy cloths, had wine, good food and lovely music.

5. chitrajaraika

So great to hear ur anniversary.An hour celebration in a Italian restaurant. so u had a wonderful timing and wonderful moment too rakhii thanks for sharing such a cute Moment

6. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

Anniversary is in April 19th. we took vacation end of April and went for 2 day holiday. It was not too big of holiday, something close where we both been there alone but first time together. Enjoyed time together, I would say it was a conservative vacation nothing crazy. On anniversary day, my SIL baked a nice cake for us & brought over several gifts with my siblings.

the 2nd anniversary we did something big. we went to Bahamas for 4 days and it was my first beach trip. I did not know what to do but I enjoyed sitting by the water & pushing my boundary when I went snorkeling. It was more fitted for first anniversary but I feel this is when we became closer/comfortable instead of 1st anniversary

7. chitrajaraika

Wow excellent moments and you nicely explained :grinning:

8. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

Mine was a little cinematic. We went for a three day trip. And once we were back I went to office.My husband teamed up with my colleagues and made me come out of a meeting on some urgent pretext. When I came out of office I saw my husband's car he got out and gave me a rose bouquet with a gift embedded inside it. Went out to eat and went to temple.

Rihana likes this.