Feeling Pregnant. Got All Symptoms. But Got Periods.please Clarify.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mypriya, Oct 31, 2016.

1. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi All,

I've been married for 1.5 yrs now, and 6 months back had a miscarriage in 55 days.
    Its been 2 months we started TTC again .
    I've 33 days cycle.
    After marriage, I usually get bad cramps few days before periods. This months i dint get any cramps, instead i got preggy symptoms like nausea, sore breast and giddy feel.
    I got my periods on 32 days. But i was very very light on 1st day, may be just few dark color spotting. 2nd day its was normal flow, not too heavy with no clots. and today is day 3 with no flow. What should i expect? Please clairfy.. I stilll have nausea ,giddy feel and food aversion continuously.

2. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

please do a HPT or beta HCG test and clarify your doubts

3. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi teejay, I planning to do it after 1 week. But happening like this is possible?

4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

It could be your periods or it could be implantation bleeding. Pms and preggy symptoms are almost the same and normally goes off once the period starts.

Since you are still having them you might want to check. Test after a week. Good luck to you

5. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi @mypriya
    Everytime i get af i think the same...But always end up with af and not implantation bleeding. I don't want to upset you with this. Because miracle do happen. If the symptom still persist, you can go for hpt. Please do update us.
    All the best!

6. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi All, I did HPT. It was negative :-(

7. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Wait for few more days and check dear... or else do blood work... If it is accurate one if we confirmed means u can try for next cycle...
    Stay positive ...Don't stress yourself...Hope u get preggy soon will pray for u :)
    All the very best :)

8. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi All, I consulted a gyno today.. she asked me to start folic acid and siphene .. she also have asked me to do a follicle study.. can someone tell me wat is it exactly??

9. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi All, I consulted a gyno today.. she asked me to start folic acid and siphene .. she also have asked me to do a follicle study.. can someone tell me wat is it exactly??

10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi follicle study is the checking of follicle from day 11 to day 14 of your cycle. The requirement of egg to fertilize is checked in this case. It' should have certain size i.e. 18 to 22 mm I guess. If eggs are helathy there is greater chances of fertilization . Hope all goes well for you and you get pragnancy soon . All the best . Eat healthy and try to maintain your weight and BMI.