January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Saps,
    My left side shoulder pain might be because of works for left hand and staining the left side while sleeping. Change in sleeping posture helping me for now.
    Buttermilk, I have it regularly. Heartburn comes with spice food and while increasing the quantity of any meal. Eating the meals less n balancing with fruits in gaps now.
    My unborn responds to message beeps at times and for my rhymes for my daughter. Let's see the baby will recognize my girls voice after born..

Good that your gct went of fine. :thumbsup:
    Gellusil is commonly given I think.. U can try to raise your head after food. Less spicy food and medium meals size might help too.
    I too have biweekly appointments..
    Take care.

Sadana89 and ashima10 like this.
  2. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I have one query. The iron tablets which my doctor has prescribed me, is causing constipation and nausea. I have even thrown up.

If you aren't facing any problems with iron tablets do let me know the brand which you are taking.

All of you have a safe pregnancy. Take care.

Thanks.

3. Vasumathy

Constipation is general problem during pregnancy. Fiber rich food should help you in that. As pregnancy progresses you're supposed to increase fiber intake to keep constipation away. Have a word with your doc if you still get constipation.
    I take 2 dose of iron tablet as my hemoglobin levels are low. They din make me nauseous. I'm saved in that. Try mosambi juice along with iron. It will increase iron absorption and you might feel better with nauseous feeling too.

4. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Soo nice to hear about ur experiences..
    I am in my 32nd week now, however as per my last USG baby's growth is 2 weeks ahead..means its of 34 weeks..!
    Not sure, how will this effect my due date though..
    My doc advised me to stop ecosprin n continue with Iron n Calcium tablets..

Baby moves a lottt..sometimes its really discomforting..but i knw..its just for next two months..and i will miss this feeling life long..I am not able to sleep well..during night cuz of the movements and hv to get up to pee for atleast 2-3 times in night...may be cuz i m drinking lots of water..

as of now baby's position is cepahlic and placenta is posterior..will this change in coming two months?
    My diet quantity has not changed much..just i feel hungry in regular intervals..sugar levels are still in borderline..so i am allowed to hv sweets but restricted way.

One of my friend was suggesting me to chk for 'Betnisol' injection for baby's lung functioning...hv any of u had a shot of it??

Have you guys started preparing the hospital bags?

Take care
    Cheers -- two more months to go!

Joy!

5. Vasumathy

Joy,
    Since you are into 32+ weeks, you might not need that injection. If you have any chances of preterm labor, that injection might help in fast growth of baby's lungs. I hope your doc would have suggested one if you really need it.
    Its good that asprin has need stopped. Doc is preparing you for the next stage. That's good.
    Baby movements.. Its all same here too.. All gymnastics is happening inside. Hope he or she is not pulling my stomach cables. ;-)

You have lot of time for the baby to change in position. Don't worry.
    Reduce liquid intake before going to bed. But not fully. Try to include more fluids in day time.
    Take care.

Updating the Due dates:
    Bliss9 : Jan 4, 2017
    Avanti30 : Jan 5, 2017
    Joy015 : Jan 10, 2017
    Sadana89 : Jan 15, 2017
    Roses3 : Jan 17, 2017
    Vasumathy : Jan 22, 2017
    Sweet girl20 : Jan 30, 2017

Hope I haven't missed anyone.

Joy015 likes this.
  6. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    How are you doing?
    I'm in 33+weeks.. i'm also not able to sleep properly bcoz of baby movements.. Sometimes i'm getting pain in left side..he/she is kind of poking.. but i'm enjoying this pain..
    Have you started any shopping for baby? Plz give me list of baby items for hosp bag..
    I want to use cloth diapers for my baby.. gone through IL threads to understand about cloth diapers.. i have shortlisted bumberry brand.. but not sure from when we can use these diapers for baby.. bcoz of winter season these diapers will take lot of time to dry.. any suggestions??

Vasu- please update my due date.. its jan 10th 2017.

7. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

HI girls,
    How are you and your LO doing ?
    I am onto week 35 now, 2 weeks to go more to be considered as full term.
    I would be having Group B Strep test next week. Also, now my doctor's visit would be weekly till I deliver.
    Take care girls

8. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls,

I am in 33 weeks 2 days now, for last 2-3 days, i am having pain in lower pelvic region towards my vagina whenever i try to get up from bed..or roll and trying standing up.. :(

It increases during night tym..and its horrible to get up to pee specially during night. I am not feeling any pain while passing urine..so i am ruling out any kind of UTI..anyone facing this issue? Does this mean i will have an early delivery? I tried googling about it and as usual got all weird answers.

@Vasumathy - Thank you n appreciate ur kind words :)

Cheers
    Take care!

9. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi @Joy015 ,

I had this vaginal pain 2 weeks back.. i got this vaginal nerve pain whenever baby moves esp at night time.. after dinner, while walking also i got this pain.. it was there for 2days.. i had discussed about this with my doctor, she said its common during this period and nothing to worry.. plz discuss this with your doctor.. don't neglect.. try to keep pillow between your thighs while sleeping..

Joy015 likes this.
  10. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you @jlakshmi2011 !!

I have my doc's appointment on saturday..lets see what she has to say
    But symptoms r similar..during day time the pain subsides slightly and is heavier specially after dinner..with baby movements! i do keep pillows between my thighs..for a moment i thgt ..it might be causing this pain..!

Hope its nothing to worry about..i do not want to be bed ridden during my last month :(

Cheers,