Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

hi,

The compatibility based on the Janma Lagna, Moon sign, Venus and Sun sign is good. But the girl has some severe doshas like Mars in the 7th house from her Janma Lagna, causing Mars dosha; for which there is balancing dosha in the chart of the boy to balance this main dosha. The boy has Mars in the 12th house form his Janma Lagna, that too in the own house of Mars, which is a meagre dosha.

The girl's 7th house is hemmed in between the malefics on both side, ie., ketu on one side and the Saturn on the other side which causes Papa Katri yoga, which is not good.

She has Rahu in the 8th house from her Moon sign, which can be balanced with that of Ketu in his 8th house from his Venus sign.

She has Saturn in the 8th house from her Janma Lagna; whereas the boy has Sun in the 8th house from his Moon sign.

However, even though the doshas in both charts are balancing to a certain extent; the dosha concerning the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan is very high, which needs some consideration.

Also, as far as the Puthrasthan the 5th lord Sun and also the 9th lord Jupiter are afflicted.

Hence, any decision may be taken after consulting a professional astrologer.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The chart of the children should not be taken up for study until they complete 12 years.

AS per both the charts, the time for the present, until 16th Jan 2017 is favourable and you may try for the same.

The time for the present upto 18th December, 2016 is supportive for getting employed; hence, you may make sincere attempts in this regard, which is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

3. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

hello guruji,
    My question was when we will I Conceive.I have been married for 3 years

myself
    D.o.b: may- 9-1987
    time. : 2.04pm
    place :vijayawada

my husband
    d.o.b : April-1-1985
    time :5.20pm
    place :vijayawada

my marriage date : aug-15-2013

In both the charts, the either the house of progeny or the lords of progeny have been influenced by the malefic planets, which is one of main reasons for the delay in progeny. Hence, it is advisable that both of you can may please try to go over to Kalahasthy near Tirupathy and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny whichis good and then attempt for the progeny, since as per both the charts, the period for the present, until middle of January, 2017 is highly supportive for you getting conceived. Have trust and belief with the Almighty of your choice and also try to pray your family deity and librally donate to the family deity temple

pranamam guruji,

Thank u so much guruji,we are living in usa doing pooja in kalahasthy is not possible now.because presently Iam trying for a job ,may I know which is the best time to get job. And instead of us my parents done pooja in kalahasthy 3months before.Is this ok or compulsory we do pooja in kalahasthy.please let me clarify this one.:disrelieved:.we are trying for kids and job for past 3 years nothing is happened in my life.Iam very much depressed. please guruji kindly give suggestions for me.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  4. lakshmi19

lakshmi19 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My parents looking for marriage alliance for younger brother who is not showing any interest in marriage . i have enquired him &
    his friend's that does he in love with any girl it seems no. he is only intention is to get a job abroad. But parents want him to get married on 29 they are worried alot ,below i have mentioned his D.O.B . my questions is will he get married by next year ? or he will get job in abroad
    as per his interest ?

Birth time 10.55A.M
    Date : 19/06/1988
    Place of birth : chennai
    Male

5. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Thanks again Sir for your timely response. People like me, loosing slowly ties with back home. Your service is highly valuable to our family.

6. ramya0208

ramya0208 New IL'ite

Hi sir I got married last year september (2015), still now we didn't get baby. Can u please tell me when we can get baby? Below are my details,
    Name : Ramya.M
    D.o.b : 02 august 1991
    Place and time : gingee, tamilnadu,7.10PM
    Husband details
    Name : Baskar.D
    D.o.b : 12 may 1989, 09.00 AM
    Place : Chennai Tamilnadu

Marriage date : 17 September 2015

Kindly let me know when we will have baby and how many babies we will get

Thanks in advance

7. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Respected sir ,
    I always trust and respect your valuable inputs.
    I'm having lot of problems in married life. I'm newly married about to complete 1year of marriage.

1)Please advice if our marriage will last forever? since we are having lot of fights which scares me.
    2) husband is trying for a good job since 6months but nothing is happening. please can you tell when he will get a good job. we are financially low right now.

3) We are trying for baby since 6months. nothing happening. can you please tell when will I have my own baby?

Here are our details:

My dob:
    07/05/988 (7th may early hours)
    Time : 2.05am
    Place- nellore , ap

Dh dob:
    31/08/1986
    Time: 9.01am
    Place- rajahmundry, ap

Pls suggest any remedies too sir. thanking you sincerely

8. Mawa

Mawa New IL'ite

Hi ,
    My DOB : may 22 1984
    Time : 2.08 am
    Place: visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh , indiA

DH Dob : feb 25 1980
    Time : 12:55 pm
    Place : Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh , India

We were married in 2009 . We have a baby girl in 2012. I conceived this year again but had a miscarriage . When will I have a second baby ?
    We live in USA. I have been trying seriously for a software job. All my attempts are in vain. When will I get a job ?

Thanks in advance,
    Jicky

9. Priraj

Priraj New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

my DOB: 11 September 1981
    time of birth: 7.50 pm
    place of birth: Surat, Gujarat

DH DOB: 7 April 1978
    time of birth: 4.05pm
    place: Bangalore

we have been married since 10 years and have a 2.5 year old daughter. I desperately desire a second child and consider my family incomplete without another baby. My husband does not share my thoughts and does'nt want another child.
    Kindly let me know if I will get another baby. I am very desperate, also my chances of getting pregnant are reducing as i am nearing my 40s(i am 35 now). Also if any puja/fasting needs to be done for the same.

Thank you

10. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I have few questions to ask you.

1. We are planning to buy a house. We need help with the numerology part on what number(total) is good & not good for us. Some people calculate just the no & done the street name too.. Bit confused with what is right. It will be great if you can help us out. Btw, we live in U.S.

Here comes our details:

My DOB - sep 7th 1974
    My time of birth - 1:14 am
    Place of Birth - Chennai

My DH DOB - July 18th 1968
    Time of birth - 2:00 am
    Place of Birth - kumbakkonam

2. Is there any expected change in my husband's job? If so, when?

3. Is there a chance for me to start working again? If so, when?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Vidyaa

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016