Managing Baby Along With Post Partum C Section Pain

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by shwetapj, Oct 28, 2016.

1. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies

I am blessed with a beautiful baby girl last week. My MIL came as a formality for 2 days and after that left us alone to do on our own. In our previous posts, I had mentioned I have to manage work alone along with the baby. So I am managing it alone. My DH helps me at night so that i can have enough rest as in the day time I do not have enough rest because of my Work. I am sleep deprived and also going to post partum c- section pain. Because of that I am unable to work faster. MY DH is helping me a lot but cannot consume most of his time. When I am home alone working, I feel depressed as I am going through a lot of body changes

Kindly help me how to deal with sleep deprivation and post partum pains alone

thanks

2. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

Try to arrange a maid for the household work and a cook for preparing food so that you can be a little free and can concentrate on your baby.. Once they finish their job and leave you may have more time to take rest along with your baby..

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Give top priority to yourself and the baby.Rest all can wait.
    Get a maid ...if you are tired,get food delivered.Make large quantity of food for the entire day. Take it easy and do things slowly. Don't lift anything heavy for some time.

If you feel too depressed...ask doctor for help.

NeetaR likes this.
  4. Bubbles

Bubbles Silver IL'ite

Dear @shwetapj
    My heart goes out to you. Hats off to you in your efforts to brave it on your own!
    The pain - have you talked to your obgyn about it? You should be able to get painkillers for adequate pain relief. There are a lot of options... are you in us/abroad or india?
    Sleep deprivation:unfortunately, this is a stark reality of motherhood. But there are ways...one good thing is you have only your DH to handle - and he can take care of himself for the time being. Are you able to nap while baby naps? do you have any help at home for cooking or cleaning etc?
    Sorry if I have more questions than answers now, but I'm sure you're not looking for general tips that you get by just browsing the net..

5. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hello @yellowmango @Bubbles @lalsang

Thanks for your replies. I am managing pains and baby alone. Along with my business as I cannot leave it as its my financial business. I have help for cooking and cleaning but I dont have the needed rest.

6. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

Isn't it possible for you to appoint an assistant and you supervise that so that it may save some time?

Bubbles and KashmirFlower like this.