1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Wife Doesn't Want To Live With My Family Anymore. I'm So Depressed.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rthor05, Oct 13, 2016.

Should I start living separately with my wife? And leave my family.

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    34.2%
  1. mrsprincymathew

mrsprincymathew New IL'ite

HI
    I am answering as a personal opinion.
    I think your wife have to learn some of getting up and doing some work if her mother law want her help. So u tell her if we stay with our parent do ur half work atleast. But tell her if she planning to work out side so adjust other wise stay seperately. If her family is financially we off then buy her a house and shift so u won't have to take all tension. If she stay with ur parent tell her if we have kids we can't afford a maid uhave to take care of ur kids if u are working then u can afford a maid. And tell ur mother not to work simply sit if she is not able to, if she is healthy then let her work cook for them only not for u both, but no complaints abt my wife to me. And tell ur wife the same. I hope this would be helpful some what.

somsar2014 likes this.
  2. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

haha ........lolz:boxing:

3. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

I disagree completely. Nowadays, we are always talking about counselors . What that counselor will do except collecting fat fee out of a distressed person and utter few dry lectures? Are there any counselor at all on such things . If there are any , then they are the saner people on either side. It is a matter of lifestyle issue. Today I am desiring a free-wheeling life but want to have all ready made services rendered to me. This kind of selfish attitude can be rotting many young minds. Neighbours or relatives can help, but never a counselor .

4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

They may be expensive but very expert at the same time. After all..they studied human mind and behavior for quite a few years.

sindmani likes this.
  5. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

You or other members also have studied human mind, like many others who give suggestions to the questioners. Their opinions count or not ? Or the suggestions are not good ? Or that as they don't have degrees , so the suggestions have no values? I believe you guys' suggestions are more valuable than those counselors.

6. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

Counselors usually do not suggest outright solutions to problems. They help you work out your own solutions through a neutral perspective. When our mind reaches a solution by ourselves, we are usually more willing to take steps to implement it rather than 'listening to an advice'.
    They offer neutral perspective which is rare (not impossible) among relatives/friends.

7. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks.....but let the OP decide what best route to take in such a situation...

sindmani likes this.
  8. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

Give her some space and time .

9. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

Well ,why does OP's mom make his lunch ?He can make his own too.

Yes please deal with it .

10. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

And how do you think she is standing /sitting/lying down in front of you ? She was conceived,birthed and raised by her parents too.