1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advise Regrading My Married Life.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by neel2244, Oct 27, 2016.

1. neel2244

neel2244 New IL'ite

Her brother got divorced because of her mother. Details i don't want to share here. My parents are ready to any kind of talk with hers.

2. Beijee

Beijee New IL'ite

That is sad to read. With the above underlined, did it occur to you to include some kind of legal document prior to your marriage, that in case of a divorce, she would get nothing(money, jewellery, house etc) and vice versa?

3. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

You did not answer my point on MCA. How is MCA 2 year course?
    You did not answer my question on baby.
    When you and wife are fighting left right centre, and when your wife is still studying - why did you plan for a baby?
    That's alright , I understand that you AVOIDED my points.
    When I asked for the other side of the story, I did not mean her brother's marriage details.
    In your post there is not a single instance where we can understand what triggered her anger. Generally no woman will fancy a fight with her DH and in-laws unless she is forced into the wedlock.
    What's your family background?
    Your sisters, brothers, joint family?
    How comfortable was she at your house?
    Please pause your worries about gold and money and concentrate more on the relationship. You guys are just married for 2yrs. You have a long life ahead. Making wrong priorities won't help - either in marriage or in divorce.
    Please make time and get your priorities right.

Shruti26 likes this.
  4. neel2244

neel2244 New IL'ite

You did not answer my point on MCA. How is MCA 2 year course?:
    She was doing it from private university. Form Some private and deemed universities, MCA will be of 2 years if you are BCA graduate.

When you and wife are fighting left right centre, and when your wife is still studying - why did you plan for a baby?

It was our mutual decision. She wants to start a family.. so do i.
    She was passionate for government services.

What's your family background?

I have one brother and sister. both elder to me and enjoying their married life. No interference in my life.

How comfortable was she at your house?

She lies a lot. when got caught , start Crying. She always wanted me to leave my family forever... Don't talk to them.

Please pause your worries about gold and money and concentrate more on the relationship

I am not worried about money. Worried about the future of my baby.

Not sure what is in her mind. Working to make my life better.

5. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Op,

So, were u staying with ur parents all this while? whats ur brother's and sister's reaction to all of this?
    Looks like your marriage is in a pretty bad shape now.. I somehow feel that your wife will get back to you over the time. Meet with a counselor to see if you are missing out any points in ur relationship.
    IMHO, studying-parenting combo needs lots of patience from both ends.