9th Month Growth Scan Or 36 Week Scan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by shwetapj, Oct 13, 2016.

1. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

hi ladies!

I have a last ultrasound tomorrow. I am 36 weeks now. can anybody tell me what do they determine in this final scan?

2. Bhanulakshmi

Bhanulakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi shwetapj,
    I had my scan during 36 th week..
    They mentioned babys weight,babys position,n few significant features like lips, nose etc which they think matched by looking both me n husband:blush:
    When i asked height they told it wouldnt be revealed.
    They took other measurements too for their reference but didnt reveal to me..
    May b if position is mentioned other than head down like,u can ask ur doc if u can do anything frm ur side to change..
    All the best:blush:
    It wil b dne in 15-20 mns..
    I m 38 wks 2 days..
    Have my dilation check today:shakehead:

3. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Previous post explained almost everything. It's mainly the placental age , position of baby ,baby weight and baby's growth.

Also it will determine the delivery date as well. Based on this doc will decide when we need to be admitted or when will be the next check up. Just relax and enjoy baby movements if they show you the screen ☺.

4. AmbyJose

AmbyJose New IL'ite

I am in my 25th week now. Goodluck to you. I hope you both have a safe and sound health. Keeping your and your baby's health at priority is the most important thing. Caring for yourself during pregnancy will ensure that your kid is safe from any kind of illness or germs. I remember when I was pregs my husband put so many restrictions on me knowing how careless i get with my health sometimes. But we both readily agreed for one thing, making sure that our baby girl has a safe future. We opted for stem cell banking and chose Cordlife to take care of our baby's future. I keep reading about so many fatal diseases and things that go wrong. Rather than taking that chance for my baby I chose to give her this gift. I think every mother should explore this. I don't understand why people in India are still so ignorant about the benefits this stem cell banking could offer. Wish there was more awareness spread about this.

5. AnushaShukla0

AnushaShukla0 New IL'ite

Even we chose Cordlife for our baby's future. In India people are not aware of it.